Chapter 3: New School

Two months passed. She had not recovered from the grief yet. But for life to go on, one has to move on. The redheaded stepmother got her transferred from her boarding school to the town school where her stepsisters attended. Life was not easy. At first Olivia seemed to be nice to Cathy and so her stepsisters. Nice as in not the nice you expect but nice for a stepmother. Olivia took over Clooney Weaves and became the managing director. All employees hated her but one cannot just leave the job, so they stayed.

Meanwhile Cathy's place in household changed from princess to maid. She was thrown out of her house and was given the servants quarters. No pocketmoney. Olivia even threatened to stop her studies but her evil stepsisters had other plans, so no threats but something evil ahead . Her lovely clothes!!! All lovely clothes were taken away. And she just had may be some three to four plain pants( Brown/Black/Blue/Khaki), countable shirts , one shorts and some three dress. Imagine owning a whole dressline while the owners real daughter struggling with her need. How sad can it be!!!!

And the school reopened. She was in eleventh grade now. The high school and the college was adjoined. So imagine the commotion.

She stepped out of the house to wait for the bus. Yes!! No car!! The evil stepsisters had taken away all her luxury!! Even clothes... How sad. She had to walk five minutes to wait for the bus. Usually there never was a new comer in school. Small town and less number of people. But school was really good.Her bus arrived and she entered. The driver was a lady called heather.

Heather: " Morning sunshine. So you are the so called sister of Olanda and Ameya(*saplings*in case you have forgotten*)Enter girl. Grab a seat."

Cathy: " Thank you." She blushed. Everyone was staring at her as if she was a extinct specie. She was new and a newcomer was rare. There had not been a newcomer, especially to a higher grade for the past five six years.

Heather: " You are a pretty one. I am heather. What are you called?"

Cathy: " I am Catherine. But I am called Cathy."

She heard some wolfwhistles and being called cat and some mewed. Some body even commented, " look out for her nails". Meanwhile somebody grabbed her hands and made her sitdown.

She was now sitting near a blonde girl with blue eyes. She was looking at her sharply.

Cathy: " OMG!!!!! Helena!!!!!Woah.."

Helena: " So you remember me!!! Great. I thought you would never recognise me."

Cathy: " How can I ever forget you!!! Goddamn I dint have phone all throughout my boarding.. Gimme your number."

Helena: "Hahahahah. How I have missed you. Here take it."

Helena was Cathy's childhood bestie. She has been through thick and thin.

Cathy: " I was scared of not finding anyone as friends"

Helena: " Thank god that you have me. I am telling you life's is really tough in high school. Your so called saplings make sure everyones life is a mess."

Cathy: " I guess thats why i got transferred to here."

Helena: " Dont worry. We will manage.Hopefully. There are lot of bullies and with college student hanging around near our lockers and canteen, its really difficult."

Cathy: " Who did you used to hangout with?"

Helena: " Well, theres Miya and Hanna.Two more blondes."

Cathy: " Are you the plastics:" and gave Helena her signature smirk.

Helena: " Pussy cat!!! No NO!! We are the legally blondes."

And they had a laugh.

Bus reached the school. And they stepped outside.

The school was big and confusing. It was more like buildings scattered here and there with lot of trees and lot of trees.

Cathy, Sighed!!! Here begins my new era

o������