Chapter 2: Welcome back!!!

Catherine was a happy child . As she has turned sixteen, she had become even more beautiful. Dark brown eyes, Long straight hair, curves at all thr right places. Yes she was a beautiful as her name. Her house was in a town not big not small. Her father was really rich owning a design line "Clooney weaves". Sounds fancy right?!! Every girl in her boarding school used to envy her as well as adore her. She was too sweet, too kind, too beautiful for anyone to hate. Too many friends, too many fans, too many of everything.

Her stepmom, Olivia and her stepsisters Olanda and Ameya were some species. People still follow the same custom as cindrella story. Cruel Stpemom, jealous sisters. They just follow the tradition. Olivia was golddigging woman and so far she had married atleast four people and her daughters from her first husband, who died in a car accident. Stepsisters are no worse. They were of same age as Cathy. But way too brutal, jealous and they were not very pretty as cathy. Clooney senior was not aware of the fact but it is still a mystery how he fell in love with that woman.

And the flight landed. It was pouring heavily in her town. She got out of the airport and waited for her dad. Still No sign. And after waiting for very long time, she called her dad.

Cathy: " Hello, Daddy!!!!! Where are you? I reached!!"

Clooney Sr.: " Wait dear!! I am stuck in this bloody rain. Two minutes max."

Cathy: " Okey!!!"

After waiting for almost five minutes, she saw her dads car.

She ran and hugged her dad as soon as he got out of the car.

Cathy:" Oh daddy!!!!!! How I have missed you!!! I Can see your grey hair"

Clooney Sr. : "Oh my little girl. Why are you growing up so fast!!! I missed you too!! Come get in fast . We have two long months to talk. Let us go before it becomes heavy downpour"

Cathy: " Yes Clooney"

Clooney: " Cathy" and he rolled his eyes jokingly.

And they drove all way from airport to her house.

Cathy:" Dad, Hows redhead?? And her saplings?"

Clooney Sr: " Oh no no no.. DOnt use that tone dear. Shes your mom now."

Cathy: " Well stepmom" and the situation got tensed and there was no conversation throughout the journey. Everytime this topic arose, there was a conflict. So they preferred staying silent.

And they reached her house. A well not big big house. Well still big. Imagine.

Mrs Olivia stepped out and embraced Cathy.

Redhead Olivia: " Oh dear dear!! Look at you all old!!"

Cathy: " Well grown up would be the right word. Hows your kids?"

Clooney Sr nudged her and rolled his eyes and mouthed "your sisters"

Cathy: " Well my sisters?"

Olivia: " Oh they have gone to school!!! Come in. And just comfort yourselves"

All of them got inside. Olivia and Cathy just hated each other. Mutually they smirked.

While she was setting her stuff in her room, she heard a loud noise.

Olivia: " Cathy. Cathy quick!!!quick!! Your father just fell down"

Olivia never called Catherine , Cathy unless it was urgent or important. Cathy quickly ran to her dads room. All teary eyed.

Cathy: " Daddy, Daddy. Open your eyes!!! Its me. Olivia, quick call 911. Daddy !!!!"

The doctors arrived and went to check on her dad and asked her to wait outside the room.

Olivia: " Cathy, Listen. I need to tell something. Two years back, your dad suffered a chronic heart disease. And after that two more time."

Cathy: " What!!!! Why dint you tell me???"

Olivia: " Your dad asked us not to tell, so you wont worry!!"

Cathy: " What nonsense, you must have told!!!! Oh my poor dad:"

Meanhwile, there was a commotion in the room. And the medical aid was moving in and out.Cathy thought of her dad telling her that they had two long months to speak and here the condition worsened.

The doctor came out and sighed and the news was out.

Her dad had passed away.

Cathy collapsed. Her dad. Her dad.!!