Things Change

Kayla's P.O.V

I kissed Darius with everything in me . Everything felt sooo right . He picked me up and put me on the bed .

"Are you ready for this?" He asked looking in my eyes

"Yes." I said being honest

"You sure cause we don't have to do it."

"No I want to."

He looked at me for a while then finished kissing me . Trailing kisses from my chin down to my caler bone . Tingling began to happen between my legs I got butterflies but this I what I wanted . He toke his shirt off then mines . He kissed my scars then started kissing me again . My hands roaming over his body and his roaming all over mines . It was getting hot next thing I knew I was naked and he was just adoring my body naked in front of him . His package showing out of his boxers which he slipped off then put a condom on . Yall know what happened next but no lie it gutted at first then I felt so right like we were meant to be together like nothing could break us apart . Tomorrow I was going to the house my dad brought me cause I couldn't stay in school I missed half the semester maybe I'll come back next year . I toke a shower then went to sleep while Darius went to practice I was missing him already .

Darius P.O.V

Man sex with Kayla was the best I mean like damn bruhhh . I had to go to practice but all I wanted to do was cuddle under her . She was leaving tomorrow to go live in the house her dad brought for her . She asked me to come live with her I agreed . Things with Kayla was so right she my soulmate .

"Yo D what you thinking bout son ?"

"None my girl ."

"Yall gone be forever b."

"I know man girl got me wide open."

"I heard you leaving to go live with her ."

"Yeah ima still be coming here tho."

"I was bouta say . Can't leave me like that son ."

"You know that."

"Yall coach said come on time to do these drills."

Kayla P.O.V

Darius was still at practice when I got up so I decided to start packing our stuff . I'm just glad that I'm leaving from here too many sad memories . Looking through my stuff I found a old picture of me and Eric when we were younger . He was always a clown that played with people heart . I tore the picture up don't need the past to catch up with my future . I was finished when Darius got here all sweaty and stuff . So I decided that I was gone cook tonight .

"How was practice?"

"Shit tiring . What you doing beautiful ?"

"Bouta start cooking ."

"Okay I'm bouta shower right quick ."

He toke off his shirt all I could do was stare damn he was fine .

"Bae you staring you like what you see ?" He said catching my attention

"Yeah I like it ."

"Come take a shower with me bae."

JUST A LIL TEASER LOL

COMMENT

VOTE

TELL ME HOW YOU REALLY FEEL

NOT UPDATING TILL I GET 100 COMMENT AND 120 VOTES