Good Girl Gone

Kayla P.O.V

I cant believe Eric shot me. What did i ever do to him not a damn thing. Im tired of being nice when i find Eric i will make his ass suffer. All i ever did was love his selfish ass. All my life i had to fight for what i wanted, but when im finally happy he the last person i thought would hurt me hurted me. I told the police nothing cause what im about to do i might end up in jail for life. I am very thankful for Darius tho he has been here through everything and he barley knows me.

"You can go home now Kayla you are already checked out and everything i wish you the best but remember dont try to lift anything over ten pounds and rest your legs." The pretty nurse told me wheeling me to the front so Darius could put me in the car

"Are you okay baby?" He is so sweet

"Yes i am. How are you?"

"Glad that you can finally come home."

The rest of the ride to the dorm was quiet. I had so much to catch up on in work I hope this doesn't effect my grades . When we got back to the dorm Darius was cooking for me and all . I love a boy that could cook dont get me wrong I love the go at it in the kitchen but his food just soooooo good . it reminds me of how my mom used to cook for me before she turned it to that thing she is now .

"You hungry?" Darius asked

"Yes starving actually."

He gave me my food then sat next to me on the coach eating his watching spongebob I swear I love this show. I have business I need to handle with Eric tho you can't just shot somebody and think it's okay like who the fuck does that .

"You okay Kayla?" Darius said staring at me for the longest.

"I guess I'm just tired." I lied

I want Eric's head and ima get his head that is a promise not a threat . We cuddled all night I had to go the Deans office to see that was up with my schedule in the morning . So the next morning I got up got dressed and went to his office.

Darius P.O.V

I woke up to see Kayla gone probably went to go see the Dean. I got football practice so I toke my shower did my hygiene stuff then walked out the bathroom in just a towel wrapped around my waist to find Kayla walking back to the dorm looking tired .

"You okay?" I asked looking at her walk towards me

"Yeah I just wanna cuddle bae."

"I wish I can but I gotta go in like 20 minutes. We could till I gotta go tho."

"Okay come on."

"Lemme put some draws and sweats on right quick." I said in her eyes but she was lost looking at my chest with my tattoos.

"You have pretty tattoos."

"Thanks."

"What is this one stand for?"

"My dead bro."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"It's okay you straight come on."

She stood on her tippy toes then kissed me. Not like no other kiss she gave to me she put her tongue in my mouth then I went wild.

I'm sorry I haven't been updating . my mom has been back and forth to the hospital. everything that I don't want to happen is happening so I'll try to keep updating wish me luck.

COMMENT

VOTE

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK CAUSE IF YOU DONT IM NOT UPDATING .