Chapter 7

Alex's POV
I saw Kara tense up but I didn't know why she was so tense. There was nothing there that could cause her so much stressed until I saw who was up on stage. It was Kitty.

"Oh my god this is not ok!" Kara said panic noticeable in her voice.

"Do you want to leave?" I asked

"Yes let's leave now! Let's just go to a club or another bar" Kara said

We were about to leave when some people stood in front of us. I immediately got in over protective sister mood.

Kara's POV

This day can't get any worse. First the Glee club shows up at my work and now at the bar were I was supposed to have fun! Which I was until they got here! Kitty was singing our first ever duet together "Holding Out For A Hero" . At that moment I wanted somebody to stab me with kryptonite. We were about to leave until Jake, and Ryder were blocking the door.

"Excuse me" I said trying to be nice. But they didn't move.

"Please move out of the way" Alex said and again they ignored our remarks

"You aren't going anywhere Marley" Jake said

"Please let me live my life! For the LAST TIME I am not Marley and I don't know a Marley so get out of the way before I make you!" I said loosing my patience

"Agh like you can move us"  Ryder said

"You shouldn't have said that" Mon-El said

"You just made a big mistake bud" Alex said

"You have one last chance to move" I said

"You know what I'm going to give you two options you can move and avoid her from pushing you or you can move and not disobey an FBI agent and a police officer!" Maggie said pointing to both her and Alex

"What are you going to arrest us for?" Ryder said

Before Maggie could respond I cut her off by saying "You know what you had your chance!" And with that I grabbed them by the shoulders and using a little of my super strength to push them out of the way. They were both stunned and they were also rubbing there shoulders because they were in pain.

"I suggest that you should listen to her next time" James said

And we left the bar to my apartment having had enough of the Glee club. When we reached my apartment I got beers for everybody and we talked. Until Alex had a terrible idea.

"Why don't we have our own karaoke night?" She asked. Everybody said yes except for me.

"No" I said and Alex frowned

"Oh c'mon Kara they can't here you and let's just have fun" she said giving me puppy eyes.

"Fine just because i can't say no because of your puppy eyes." I said and Alex immediately got happy again. We got put karaoke on the tv and everybody had a turn. First was James, Maggie, Mon-El, Winn, Alex, and then me. It was my turn and I chose "Chasing Pavements"  because I love that song. I poured my heart out into that song.

"It has been so long since I've sang" I said

"You were amazing" Mon-El said kissed my forehead

"Yeah you were Marley"