Chapter 32

Kara's POV

"CLARK" I yell grabbing my cape and covering my showing belly. He looks at me with questioning eyes and I smile sheepishly.

"Uh... I heard the over the news that aliens were attacking people at the park and I wanted to help. Kara why are you acting weird?" He said stepping closer to me. I stepped back still covering my belly with my cape.

"Hehe... nothing's wrong. Why would you say that?" I say laughing nervously

"Crinkle" he said simply

"Damnit" I whispered and looked behind me and signaled for Mon-El to come and stand next to me. He did as I indicated.

"Uh Kara will you tell me?" Clark asked annoyed. I let go of my cape and turned to my side so he could see my stomach. His eyes grew wide.

"You're... you're pregnant" he said in disbelief and I sheepishly smiled and nodded. I rubbed my stomach.

"It's a girl. Your going to have a niece." I said. He looked at Mon-El and in and instant he had Mon-El pinned to the wall. Everybody tuned around to look at Clark and Mon-El.

"YOU GOT MY COUSIN PREGNANT. YOU ARE A PLAYER! YOU COME FROM A PLANET OF PARTIERS! YOU ARE A DAXA--" Clark started with his eyes glowing but I interrupted.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" I yelled and everybody stepped aside for me to get a clear view of what was happening.

"KAL-EL PUT MON-EL DOWN RIGHT NOW!" I shouted with my eyes glowing redder than his. He looked at me and immediately knew I meant business.

"Or what Kara? He got you pregnant! He is a daxa--" I interrupted him again

"He is a daxamite! Do you think I care. Put him down right now or you aren't gonna stay indestructible." I said in a threatening voice. Clark's eyes immediately turned back to normal but mine didn't. He put Mon-El down and my eyes turned back to normal. I walked to Mon-El and hugged him. I sighed in relief.

"Mon-El, Clark both of you come with me." I said with a annoyed and angry voice. They scurried behind me and followed me.

Alex's POV

One of their asses is about to get kicked by an angry pregnant kryptonian. Alex thought and chuckled.

"Wow. I never knew that Kara can get that angry and that intimidating. Remind me to never get on her bad side." Barry said

"You have no idea how intimidating Kara can get. It made the Man of Steel scared. Plus she's pregnant." I said still amazed by Kara.

"While they are in there let's go to the park and see what these aliens are all about" Sara said

"No need to do that. The aliens retreaded. It's like they wanted to distract us from something." Winn said.

"Do thermal scans and try and pin point any other alien activity in National." I ordered and Winn got to work.

Kara's POV

We were walking into the training room. We entered the training room and I grabbed Mon-El's hand and dragged him next to so Clark is in front of us.

"Why did you attack me? You know I love Kara." Mon-El said breaking the awkward silence.

"Because you are a player. Your race is all about partying. Do you even care about the child Kara is carrying?" Clark asked angry.

"Clark!" I snapped at him when I saw Mon-El trying to control his powers.

I hope Alex turned off the volume on the monitor.