ELEVEN- Making Groceries (2)

Bbbbbbbiiiiiiittttttcccchhhhh this update finna be good. Hope ya weaves in tight lmao COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT AND VOTE.
I like inline comments too. Some of y'all be funny as hell.

KYRO

"He just snatched that girl up and ran out! Oh my God!" some older white woman sobs to the police officer that just got here to the grocery store. Old white people be so damn serious about shit. Police officers just came in this store twenty deep like it's a movie.

"Sir, did you see anything?" an officer asks me, tapping me on my shoulder. "Nah. Ion know what you talkin' about." I answer. "You are lying! I saw her walk to this register with you!" the cashier yells with tears in her eyes. I blankly stare at her as the officers turn their attention to her.

"Sir, do you mind coming down for questioning?" one of the officers asks me. "Aight." I agree, shrugging my shoulders. "Be at the station by four." he tells me. I nod my head then walk out of the store.

"You mean to tell me nobody tried to help her?" I hear an officer out front ask a lady. "Everybody was too shocked and afraid. A man chased them but that's about it." she answers. "I seen her with a nigga on the snacks aisle. That bitch ass nigga must've been blind as hell when everybody in the mothafucka heard that girl scream before dude knocked her unconscious." she adds. I shake my head then continue walking.

I get in my truck then turn my phone off so I can focus. It'll be four in ten minutes. "Fuck. Ion have time for this shit." I mumble, pulling out the park. I got too much shit to do than to be getting questioned by some detectives.

I just got inside of the station. This mothafucka so familiar to me. I get out my truck then walk in. The lady at the desks looks at me then smiles. She fine as hell but I ain't even into white women. I ain't ever met a white woman that I felt like related to my lifestyle.

"I'm here cause some detective told me come through." I tell her. "Go take a seat. What's your name?" she asks. I ignore her then go sit down. The nigga just walked in. "I'm Detective Strong." he introduces himself to me. "Kyro." I say. He stops dead in his tracks then looks me over. "What?" I ask, raising my eyebrow. The fuck?

He doesn't say anything as he opens a door to an interrogation room. I walk in then sit. He shuts the door then sits across from me. I look around at the white walls then at him. He look about forty something with a few gray hairs in his beard. Something about this nigga telling me he play for the other team. I'm almost positive he on some drug dealer's pay role and just play the role with this cop shit.

"Why I'm here?" I ask. "As you know,  a teenaged girl was abducted earlier today. Know anything about that?" he asks, taking the top off of an ink pen. "Naw." I answer. I don't fuck with police, period. I ain't ever been that nigga that get in an interrogation room and run my mouth. Mothafuckas ain't gone ever catch me lacking like that whether I did something or not.

"Well... witnesses saw her come in with you and when the cameras were rolled back it confirmed the stories. Care to explain?" he asks. "Ain't nothing for me to explain. Yeah, ol girl was with a nigga but I ain't got shit to do with whatever happened." I tell him.

"Is she your girlfriend?" he asks. "I'm grown. What I look like being in a relationship with that young ass girl?" I ask. "Who is she to you?" he asks. "Nobody. Just somebody I met yesterday." I answer. "You mean to tell me you comfortably walk and talk in a grocery store with somebody you met twenty four hours prior?" he asks in a dry tone. "Yeah. She cool people." I answer, shrugging my shoulders.

"There is an amber alert out for her. I can arrest you for kidnapping right now." He says. I look at him crazy. "Kidnapping? Nigga, fuck outta here." I say, laughing. He looks me up and down. "I'm a lot of things but a kidnapper ain't a part of my resume. Go tell that to the nigga that snatched her up." I tell him straight up.