Chapter 3- Conflict

You sat in Math class trying to stay awake as the teacher continued to say equations that made no sense to you.

"Man I hate math." You mumbled.

Natsu chuckled next to you. "You've always hated math." He said.

You chuckled with him. "Yea. Some things don't change."

"Well," he said and looked over at you with a soft look. " maybe some things don't need to change." 

You smiled. "True that."

He smiled back with his bright, cheerful smile. 

*RING RING* 

"Finally! It's over." You said happily as you got up to go to the buses.

"You do realize you have to come back tomorrow right?" Gajeel said as you walked out of your class with Natsu. 

"Sadly, yes I do." You said. 

"There there." He said and patted your head, since you were shorter than him. 

"Hey!" You exclaimed and fixed your hair.

He chuckled. 

"Hey guys. Hey Y/n." 

"Oh hey Sting, hey Rogue!" You exclaimed and looked at them with a smile. 

Even though you were Queen, it didn't stop the other dragons from treating you like they would anyone else. 

"Come on guys. We have to get to the bus." Laxus said from behind you. 

"Gah!" You jumped and turned around to look at him. "Where did you come from?" You asked. Wendy and Eric were standing next to him. 

Laxus rolled his eyes. "Down the hall." He said. 

Gajeel and Natsu both let out a deep growl. Even Rogue, who was originally looking at the ground, looked up to send a glare toward Laxus.

"Hey, you should show her a little respect." Natsu said. 

"For once I agree with the idiot." Gajeel said. 

Natsu glared at Gajeel, before turning it to Laxus once again. 

"You're going to regret using that tone with me." Laxus said.

"Really? I don't think we will." Natsu said as him and Gajeel both took a step to Laxus.

"Hey!" You exclaimed. You put your hands on Gajeel and Natsu's chest before they got to close to Laxus.

"Enough!" You yelled. "I don't want to see any of you fighting right now. Got it?! Now, let's all get to the bus before it leaves." 

You glared at them before walking down the halls with Wendy, Eric, and Sting by your side, and Rogue slightly behind you. Natsu, Laxus, and Gajeel and growled and glared at each other.

"We'll settle this later." Laxus said. 

Natsu and Gajeel nodded as the three of them ran to catch up with you and the others. Once you all got the bus a new fight began. 

"I'm sittin next to her!" Gajeel exclaimed. 

"No way iron head, I am! I'm her best friend!" Natsu said.

You growled and bared your fangs at them, which made everyone be quiet. "What did I just say in the halls?! No fighting! Also, if the fighting keeps continuing, then I will call the whole thing off. Then no one will be king got it?" You said and gently pulled Wendy next to you.  

They all grumbled a 'yes' and sat down. It was you and Wendy in the back left, Sting and Rogue in the back right, Eric and Natsu in front of you, and Laxus was by himself in front of Sting and Rogue. 

"What is this competition going to do to us?"  You thought."Worst of all, if they keep fighting like this, I won't be able to pick any of them. Then what will happen? Is this going to be one conflict with no solution?"

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating in a while! I know this chapter is really bad, I might revise it later.