Chapter 1- Queen

You walked confidently down the halls of Fairy Tail High School. Behind you were the rest of the Dragon Slayer Group. Natsu and Wendy by your side, Laxus and Gajeel walking next to each other behind them, Eric behind them, and Sting and Rogue in the back. Everyone moved to the side to let the group pass. 

You were the Queen of the Dragon Slayers. The Dragon Slayers were a group of people at Fairy Tail High that knew dragon slayer magic. Other people did hang out with them, but they had to be with one of the dragons. (That's what the Dragon Slayer Group members were called.) For example, Gray would hang out with them, but that's just because he would hang out with Natsu. No one could hang with them just because. Like I said before, Gray would hang with Natsu, Levy would hang with Gajeel, Freed, Bixslow, and Evergreen would hang with Laxus, and Midnight would hang with Eric. Sting and Rogue had each other. 

You and Wendy were close, as you was like a big sister to her, and Natsu was your best friend. That's why they were by your side as you walked down the hall, though, they were a few steps behind you respectively.

The Dragon Slayers had the most powerful type of magic, so they were well respected in the school. You are the Queen because you are the strongest of all of them. But, every Queen needs a King right? That's where the other Dragons came into play. 

It was a competition for your heart. The winner would have your heart, and be the King of the Dragon Slayers. That meant a lot of power. Only four of the Dragons had in interest though.  

Rogue, Natsu, Gajeel, and Laxus. 

Now, they all have different reasons for wanting the role. 

Natsu's reason is that he just wants to protect you. He doesn't want you to get hurt by the others, and doesn't think that they are good enough for his best friend. 

Gajeel's reason is a mix of wanting your heart, and the power. He has a small crush on you, but he wants the power more. 

Laxus's reason is he wants the power. That's all he cares about. He couldn't care less about actually winning your heart. 

Rogue's reason is that he truly likes you. Maybe loves. He's always kept his distance, being the distant self he is, and has admired you from afar. He doesn't want the power. In fact, he would rather not have the power at all. He doesn't like all the attention to be on him. 

All of the Dragons were friends. No doubt about that. They always had each other to turn to if something went wrong, and all of them would protect one another. Someone messes with one of them, they mess with ALL of them. And trust me, having the ENTIRE Dragon Slayer group going after you, is not fun. People of Fairy Tail high called your connection to each other, the Dragon Bond. Because all of you were bonded together, in an almost unbreakable tie.

But, will this be what tears the dragon bond apart?