Chapter 6- What an Interesting Turn of Events

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
                                                                               I Was Going to Get You Flowers                                                                                                But There Was a Queue
Well Roses are Blue
                                                                                                                Violets are Red

We're Doing This Backwards

                                                                                        That's What She Said xxxx

I don't own Naruto!

----------------

"We'll be back later,...baa-chan." As I leave the room with Sasuke I can hear Tsunade crying in joy of the old nickname.

"You know everyone missed you a lot." Sasuke says as we walk to Ichiraku Ramen.

"I know , I can tell." I look around me and spot the Hokage Tower with everyone still in it." I'm thinking I'll stay for awhile. What do you think?" I look at him to see him smirking.

"You can stay at my place. No objections." He says going into his arrogant Uchiha mode.

"Heh , there's that Uchiha blood kicking in." I say smirking.

"Shut up , and let's get ramen."

One Hour Later

"We should probably go back now." He says , as we leave Ichiraku's sounding a bit sad.

"Yeah but , who says we can't walk slowly?" I say smirking. In result, cheering him up.

"So..." He says once we start walking."Tell me about your love life?" I look at him.

"That's really what you want to know?" He looks at me seriously and nods. I sweat drop.

"I admit...I do have a girlfriend." He smirks , probably thinking that he has something over my head.

"And?"

"Well... Her name is Yukihime." I look at him."That's all I'll say for now. You know , safety reasons." I silently gesture to the villagers who act as if they aren't listening.

"Well we're here."

"Oh and maybe keep my girlfriend a secret?" He raises his brow but nods anyway. I knock on the door.

"Enter!" I hear a voice yell.

"We're back." I say emotionless ...again. I look around the room to see Sakura , Kakashi, Jiraiya , and Tsunade here.

"Finally! What the hell took you so long , gaki?" Jiraiya asks me.

"Oh nothing , just spending time with the , teme. It's not like when you told me you are my godfather. I just punched you into next week." Jiraiya looks thoughtful. He gains a dreamy look.

"Ah, good times..." He says resulting in everyone sweat dropping , even Sakura who looks less heartbroken.

"Naruto?" Tsunade asks cautiously.

'Don't tell me , another relative , I don't know about?' I think sarcastically.

'It would be funny to watch you fume!'

'Shut it , you furball!'

"Hm?" I ask caution in my voice.

"You also have another godmother..." I stare at her annoyed and twitch.