Chapter 19: A Few Dates Later

A/N: omg thank you so much for 200 reads!!! please don't be shy and give me some feed back i would love to see what you think about this so far :)

Crystal's POV

*1 month later*

this is the most i have smiled in so long. This past month me and Brennen got to know each other more i mean we have known each other for a year now but this time it was different.

This whole month has been filled with nothing but smiles, dates and surprised. Me and him were not official yet. Brennen was really patient with me and he meant when he said he would wait for me. He's not going to wait much longer :)

I been so active on social media expressing how happy i was of course keeping it lowkey.

about 2 weeks ago i posted on twitter

@CrysRodrigues- "thank you so much for the fun, the smiles and the laughs and for being so patient with me"

instantly a lot of people went crazy asking who it was or he was my boyfriend. Luckily no one noticed that Brennen had liked my tweet.

Brennen tried not to post the same days as me just so no one would suspect anything he would usually wait about a week or 2 to post and so would i.

Today Brennen and i were going on yet another date i was all ready so i decided to go through twitter i saw a post Brennen had tweeted yesterday

@BrennenTaylor-" i've seen you so many times but i still get nervous when i get to see you because well you're perfect"

@CrysRodrigues favorited @BrennenTaylor tweet

i couldn't help but smile at what he had tweeted, he was the sweetest

i decided to take a picture of my outfit to post on instagram

Crystal's Instagram Post:

@CrysRodrigues-" date night outfit thanks to my friend for the gorgeous dress"

  93,398 likes 

view all 3,999 comments

-"Crystal_Fanpage:ok first omg your dress is beautiful and secon omg who are you going on a date with? why you gotta be so mysterious"