Chapter 21: Sadness Taking Over

Crystal's POV

3 weeks had passed since Mr. and Mrs Jones were gone. All the sadness was taking over me i cried it was now Christmas eve and i was as sad as ever. Brennen's mom and his older brother Jake told me to stay for as long as i needed to. I took their word for it, i honestly did not want to be at the studio where i would be there alone suffering more than i already was.

Colby had been coming over every day to check up on me.Honestly he was such a great friend, Alex had called me and was about to come back to L.A when he found outs but i told him no way he had to finish touring. Today just was overall a sad day for me because it was the holidays.

I was lucky to have an amazing boyfriend and my best friend along with some other friends who had been here a week or  2 ago when they found out. Lisa had planned a Christmas eve dinner night and told me to get ready because i was invited. i didn't move from the bed i laid there in my sweatpants and shirt messy hair and covered in the bed sheets. At times i fell asleep and times i just couldn't sleep. These past weeks i have not been sleeping well or eating well. i lost so much weight it was ridiculous. i did make an attempt to eat i would eat a little but not be able to eat the rest. 

i heard a knock on the door "Come in!" i said quietly 

i saw Brennen and Colby walk in "uh no girl why are you not ready come on!" Colby said in a girl voice i couldn't help but giggle "Holy crap she laughed kind of oh my god that's a good sign" Colby said excitedly as he ran over to me and gave me a hug.

"Thank you but i don't think i'm going down tonight I'm not really up for it thank you though"

Colby's smile went away and looked disappointed "Babe please we have a surprise for you pleeeeease" Brennen begged like a little kid making puppy dog eyes and pouting his mouth, it was kind of cute and it made me slightly smile . i sighed "fine but i'm not dressing up" Brennen jumped up and down and high fived Colby. "We'll let you get ready take your time"

i sat on the bed for about 30 minutes contemplating on whether i would actually go downstairs or not. FInally i got up and grabbed some clothes that Brennen had bought me since i have been staying here. i went to the bathroom and took a shower i must have stayed there for about 20 minutes until i washed my body and hair.

i put on a loose black cropped tshirt some black leggings and black adidas shoes. i didn't want to do any effort to do my hair so i just let i just brushed it and put on one of Brennen's black adidas hat. I looked myself in the mirror and holy shit i looked horrible

i had dark circles under my eyes, red eyes from crying and i looked pale and sick. i didn't want to do a full face of makeup but i needed to at least cover up my dark circles and not look sick. 

i grabbed my phone and texted Jessica, Brennen's younger sister

-"hey i was wondering if i can borrow some of your makeup?"

-" yeah Crys go ahead just go into my room it's all in my bathroom"

-"thank you so much"

i grabbed the makeup bag and took out some foundation and concealer. i filled in my eyebrows and put some mascara. I looked once more in the mirror and noticed i looked 100x's better

Crystal's Outfit