Chapter 49: Taken Away

(Disclaimer: in this chapter it will go on from different points of views just so you won't be confused and also this one and the last chapter will be kind of long)

Crystal's POV

I couldn't be any happier my mom and i kept getting closer and closer everyday and it was honestly the best feeling ever. Brennen and I were finally together again and the best part was he knows that i'm having his baby and we also know that we are having a beautiful baby girl. I  also had my friends with me. The day that Briana made a scene at Diana's funeral service they heard everything that happened. Of course after she left i explained to them the whole situation and they all promised that they wouldn't say anything, Recently i also told them that me and Brennen were expecting a baby really soon and they were so excited for both me and Brennen and they were even more happy that we were back together. The only person i had left to talk was Alex who i had not talked to in weeks, and well today was the day that i talked to him and cleared things up.

i pulled out my phone and called him

"Hello?"

"Alex hey it's Crystal"

"Oh my god hey Crystal how are you?"

"I'm good thanks for asking, anyway i called to see if you were busy today?"

"No i'm not why what's up"

"Well i was wondering if we could meet up in about and hour and a half or so?" 

"yeah yeah of course do you want me to pick you up?"

"No i'm ok i'll meet you at the mall ok?

"ok see you then"

few hours later

it was time for me to leave "You sure you want to do this Crys?" i sighed as Brennen played with my hair and shook my head slightly "I don't want to but sooner or later i'm going to have to talk about this with him, i'll be back in an hour or so i just want to get this over with" i pecked him on the cheek and got my bag and keys.

In about 10 minutes i got to the mall and i headed straight to the food court to see Alex already there. "Hey!" he said excitedly as he got up and greeted me with a hug i politely hugged back. "I got you your favorite drink" he said as he handed me a raspberry which he was right i really did love it. I happily took and took a sip from it groaning as the sweetness hit my mouth"OH my god it's so good" alex laughed as we took a seat.

Before meeting up with him i was so hesitant about coming because i thought it would be awkward because of what was going on but it wasn't. We chatted and laughed looking back at a few years back 

"Oh my god remember when i made you dance for my youtube channel?" i laughed remembering 

Flashback

 "hey guys i have an idea" i said as i got up from the wooden floor Alex and Brennen looked at me and both said "what" i smiled and said " let's make a video for my channel" they both got up and Brennen said " hey yeah that's a good idea" then alex said " what do you have in mind" i giggled and said " dance challenge" Brennen and Alex both turned to look at each other then started laughing " are you kidding i don't know how to dance" brennen laughing said "yeah me too i suck, and i don't know about you alex but i don't want to make a fool out of myself" i smiled as i saw how they teased of not knowing how to dance and i couldn't help but smile.

End Of Flashback

Alex laughed as he struggled to talk "then you almost fell on your face" i playfully slapped his hand away. "Well yeah i was trying to get away from you because you were being a jerk trying to tickle me" We laughed in sync