"Taehyung, you okay?"

× ♡ ×

"Tae?"

There is no response, so she immediately diverts her glance while wondering why Taehyung is not responding to her. As she looks up to stare at him, she discovers something about the brunette guy who sits right in front of her. The brunette remains quiet in his seat as he gazes at the view outside the window and while doing so, he is cupping his slightly pale cheeks with his palms. Lisa slurps a little bit of her chocolate drink while thinking of her boyfriend who looks awfully dispirited today.

What could possibly happen to him?

She pouts and taps her manicured nails on the table. Taehyung is so quiet and Lisa doesn't like it when he's not talking much. She then excuses herself to the ladies' room, which once again, he does not bother to look at her or nod his head.

Lisa hates unhappy Taehyung so much.

× ♡ ×

The phone that he put in the front pocket of his pants is vibrating all of the sudden. While sighing out like a grumpy old man, he takes the device out, and is surprised to see Lisa's name pops up in his notification. Taehyung now realizes that his cute girlfriend is no longer around. While sinking his teeth down the flesh of his lower lip, he nervously opens her message.

She had just sent him a video; with no greeting, or cute, fingers-curling nicknames. Not even a paragraph of Lisa saying how much she loves him like she often writes and sends to him every morning.

Taehyung scratches the back of his head and taps on the play button.

It's a short video of Lisa playing around with a snow filter, and holy sheet- she looks cuter than any other cats that he'd ever laid his eyes on

It's a short video of Lisa playing around with a snow filter, and holy sheet- she looks cuter than any other cats that he'd ever laid his eyes on. He swears to God that his heart is fluttering so hard it was as if he had just won a marathon.

"HOW IS SHE A HUMAN?"

Taehyung screams while trying to take all the air into his lungs; Lisa's aegyo is indeed a peril to his health. She keeps making him breathless every time she acts or says things cutely. Heads are popping out from every different angle, and they're giving him weird stares while whispering to each other, probably talking about an emotional handsome dude being overly dramatic over some random thing. Taehyung has made the decision to ignore those people who are staring in his direction, well, he never gives a damn to care anyway.

From the ladies' room, Lisa strides towards their table with a triumph-filled grin on her face. Realizing that Taehyung is now smiling foolishly at his phone, she lets her fingers dance on the keypad, while dialling her boyfriend's number.

He picks up her call within a single ring, and exclaims, "I WAS NEVER READY FOR THIS LALISA YOU KNOW I CAN NEVER HANDLE YOUR CUTENESS, OH LORD-"

She giggles and the sound of her giggling is so infectious that it's making Taehyung's heart melt again.

× ♡ ×