"Can I have my morning kiss, Mrs. Kim?"

× ♡ ×

For a successful idol like Taehyung, there will be a time in a month where he'd get a few days off to rest after an extremely hectic schedule. And those days were the days where Taehyung could spend his leisure time being pampered in the arms of a woman of his. A special woman is what she is to him, and Lalisa is her name.

Is he really that lifeless for not enjoying parties and going on a spree like men around his age do?

Taehyung is well aware of how mundane his life is without the freedom that a married man in his 20s usually seek. But instead of reveling at a nightclub with his friends, Taehyung would rather stay at home, catching whiffs of his wife's peachy body soap that linger on her skin every time he sloppy kissing her. Being home makes him happy, and he is certain that his utmost comfort lies in a place where he could quietly take in his wife's invigorating, apricot-cum-vanilla kind of scent. He'd enjoy the company of having his barbie wife around, whose priority is to ensure Taehyung is getting enough love- whether in the food he eats; in each cup of hot chocolate and milk tea that he sips; or even in bed where the two will make love to each other, with moonlight seeping in between the curtains, drenching their bare bodies with its dim beam; and blanket draping loosely around his hip as he thrusts his glorious phallus into her tight vestibule, reaching the peak of pure ecstasy at 3 a.m. in the morning. He'd then tuck her ruffled bangs to the side and kiss her sweaty forehead, with 'I love you' spilling out of his lips in a sultry murmur.

When Taehyung wakes up naked but all smiley in the morning, he would find himself hugging a pillow instead of having his arms wrapped around Lalisa's svelte body. This might sound clingey as heck but Taehyung does miss her as soon as he wakes up. And the moment he loves the most would be the time when Lalisa is busy preparing food for their breakfast. She'd be frying something on the pan, and Taehyung would be tiptoeing from behind only to surprise her with a peck on her cheek. But his lips would usually do more than just a peck though. Those luscious rosy lips would travel to the crook of her neck, down to her tempting collarbones, and to each one of her shoulder tips. He knows her right collarbone is her major turn-on, therefore Taehyung would always tease her there. When Lalisa told him how breathless she is whenever he does the tease to her, Taehyung would shove a big ass smile on his face, amused with her probably because she is always complaining, but is afraid to admit how much she really likes it.

"Have you brushed your teeth, Mr. Kim? I'm not giving you pancakes if you haven't."

Fyi, this is how a blushing Lalisa trying to initiate a conversation after Taehyung had spent a minute chuckling deeply at her complaint. How cute.

"Of course I did," Taehyung bends his body forward, leaving almost no gap in between as he puffs his minty fresh breath on Lalisa's face. "Now can I have my morning kiss, Mrs. Kim?"

With pink-tinted lips puckering and dark chocolatey eyes gleaming in adoration, Lalisa clings her arms around the slightly taller boy's neck. "Your breath smells like a mixture of cinnamon-clove and mint, is this the new toothpaste that you're using?" she sniffs towards his mouth as Taehyung pulls her closer, cradling her slim waist in his arms.

"Yes, and your body still smells like vanilla, despite you're sweating heavily because of what we did last night?" Taehyung smirks while wiggling his perfectly-shaped eyebrows.

Lalisa could feel her cheeks blushing furiously at his statement. "I'm still trying to get used to this favorite indoor activity of yours, Kim Taehyung-" Embarrassed, her tiny ball of fist lands on Taehyung's chest in reflex. She tries to escape from being cuddled but to no avail, since Taehyung is blessed with a pair of incredibly sturdy arms.

How adorable you are that you are still so shy whenever we talk about making love, Mrs. Lalisa Kim?

"Darling, I'm sorry for making you blushed this hard. Now please stop squirming because I won't let you escape anyway-" Taehyung tightens his embrace around Lalisa's waist and lets out a breathy chuckle. He tries to be serious but her sullen expression is just too priceless to be ignored.

"I hate you." Lalisa pouts.

"But it's the other way around, right?"

"No-" she shakes her head. But then she looks at Taehyung with doe orbs that are absolutely dreamy; it was as if he's watching a constellation being born in her eyes. "Well, technically, yes-"

Taehyung smiles, clutching Lalisa close to his chest. "I love you, jagi."

×  ♡  ×

× ♡ ×