1:See You Soon

"Y/N!!!Hurry we are going to be late for the wedding!!!",you heard your  parents call you from downstairs.You then hurriedly put on some lipstick on and took your purse and jogged down the stairs.

When you arrived at the venue of the cousin's wedding,you immediately went to where the food was and ate.Suddenly a man came to your direction and sat on the chair next to you.You didn't look at his face until he suddenly spoke to you."Hey.I'm Shawn Mendes.Nice to meet you",the man said and then took a sip of his drink."Owh hey,Shawn.I'm y/n.Nice to meet you too.I've never seen you before.Have we met before?",you asked the gorgeous and charming man sitting next to you."I'm actually (your cousin's name)friend.We met in..umm..college",he stutter while talking and you see him rubbing his hand at his neck while smiling  awkwardly and you knew that he was nervous.You nodded and then smile.Suddenly two elderly couple who you expect to be Shawn's parents called him to say that they were going back home.Before Shawn left he asked you for your number and you typed your number in his phone.He smirked while looking in your eyes and winked before walking out of the place.He waved at you and you waved back.   
        When you arrived at your house that night you were waiting for Shawn to text or call you but it didn't happen.You couldn't sleep so you were downstairs watching tv and out of the sudden your phone buzzed and it was from an unknown number.You read the text and you instantly smiled from ear to ear.
           Shawn-   Hey it's Shawn.Sorry that it took so long to actually text you.My phone was jammed for a while and it is okay for now...I guess..But I really want to see you soon.And also has anyone told you that your aquamarine eyes are so beautiful?
        You laughed at his cute compliment and answered his text.
         Y/N-About texting me,its fine i don't really mind.At least you tried.
Btw,thank you for your compliment..I'm flattered..😅
I  would love to see you soon.How about tomorrow at the park nearby the wedding place yesterday?We could go for a walk if you want to..
      Shawn-Sure..I would love to as long as I can meet you again.I want to know more about you.See you tomorrow,y/n!😊
     Y/N-Okay goodnight Shawn..😉
         You couldn't help to smile and think about it the whole night.

Hey guys!!!How was this imagine?Good or just meh...Feel free to comment and if you guys have any ideas of what you want me to write about do tell me.I'll try my best to write more interesting imagines.See you guys in the next imagine...
Love,Emily.😘