5:Dance with Me

Shawn's P.O.V.
I watched y/n danced gracefully in her own dancing studio.She looked so peaceful and beautiful.Her hair that was tied into a bun was shining under the dim lights in the room,her dress which swayed as she twirled and her eyes were closed as she was deep in her dance.Her lips curved into a smile when she saw me standing in the corner of the room watching her.My heart was pounding really fast as she walked towards me.

Your P.O.V
I was dancing and I felt someone in the room.I knew it was Shawn.I smiled at the fact that he was attentively watching me dance.I really love dancing and always have.I walked towards him and put my arms around his neck.I looked into his eyes and his' eyes were more sparkly then ever.He held out a hand and I hold it.He twirls me and grabbed me by the waist.We were dancing in a slow pace.

Shawn's P.O.V.
Y/N looked so gorgeous dancing with me.Every single time I look in her eyes,I would always get lost and I feel myself drowning in her heart.Her black orbs were glistening and I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.Can anyone be more perfect?She is different than any other girl that I've met before.Her laugh always lights me up and it always produces a spark in my body that is just so unexplainable.I then leaned in for a kiss.

Your P.O.V
When Shawn's lips met mine,I didn't hold back instead I kissed him back.He pulled away from the kiss and suddenly kneeled down.

Shawn's P.O.V.
"Y/N,I love you so much.My love for you is beyond infinity and I wish to be in your life forever giving you love and making you happy always.I can't imagine my life without you and I want you to know that I will always support you dreams no matter what.You are my soul.By that,y/n will you marry me?"

Your P.O.V.
"Omg Shawn!!!I thought you'll never ask.Of course I would love to spend my life together with you.I can't wait to build a life and a beautiful family with you."
Shawn slid the ring into your finger and stood up to hug you.You hugged him back.
You and Shawn are about to begin another chapter of your life.

Hey everybody...Thank you for reading my imagine.I hope you guys enjoyed it.Do comment if you have any idea for me to write about.Spread love and joy in the world and be positive.