2:Teach me

You were in your Math class.This year will be your last year in high school.Your friends told you that there will be a new Maths teacher and you were not really that excited as you hate Maths.Suddenly the noisy classroom went quiet when a tall and muscular figure walked in the room.The man then faced the class and said good morning to the class.He told the whole class to take out their Maths' books.You couldn't help but to stare at him. You love his contagious and perfect smile.His muscular shoulders popping as he was bowing down to take something from his bag.His dark brown silky and wavy hair.His warm brown orbs.Suddenly in the middle of your trance of your new teacher,he called out your name to answer a Math question.You were blank as you weren't listening to the whole lesson.Luckily the girl who sat beside you showed you the answers and you managed to answer the question.The teacher who you looked at his name tag,Mr.Shawn Mendes glanced  at you and you quickly looked away fearing that he knew that you were staring at him the whole time.You tucked a strand of your blonde silky locks at the back of your  ear and bit your lip.The typical thing you do when you get nervous.He looks at you and smirked and he continued writing on the whiteboard.The school bell rang and it was time to go back.Everybody else galloped out of the classroom and you were slowly packing your stuff as your house was just a stones' throw away from your house.As you were walking out of the classroom,your Maths teacher called your name."Y/N,do sit down.I have something to tell you.Before that please close the door.",the teacher said.You nodded and tucked strand of your hair behind your ear.You were nervous and you sat on a chair opposite him.You looked at him as he was writing something on a piece of paper.It appears to be numbers.He then looked at you in the eyes and smiled."Hello y/n.Fortunately your Math is good even though you were not really focusing in class",he said while smiling at you and you smiled back making your dimples look more prominent"You are beautiful y/n.Do you know that?I think that you are very special",he said as he stared in your brown orb.You thanked him and he suddenly grabbed your hands and placed a paper with some numbers on it."Call me",he said before standing up and packing his stuff.As you reached the door he holds you arm which makes  you turn around and he planted a  soft peck on your cheek.You awkwardly kiss him back at his cheek.You were excited and happy and you skipped back home knowing that your handsome Maths teacher likes you.

Hello lovelies!!!I hope you guys liked the imagine.I enjoyed writhing this and I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I do.See you guys in the next imagine.
Love,Emily.💓