Brooks Brothers

I walked into the Brooks home and it smelled like straight up pancakes and sausage, the smell was extremly amazing. Beau walked me into the kitchen and there she was the amazing Gina Brooks, the one who gave birth to three amazing induviduals, she walked up to me and gave me a big smile and welcomed me Glenroy. Next thing I know Jai walked into the kitchen with NO shirt on, my eyes wandered his body and he winked at me.

"Go put a shirt on you pig we have guest." Beau yelled at Jai making me laugh.

Gina offered me some breakfast, I politly refused at first saying I didnt want to be a handful but she went ahead and set the food on the table including a plate for me. All of the sudden I hear a raspy voice talking and it sent chills down my spine from the way it sounded there is nothing more attractive than a mans morning voice. It was Luke, he walked in all angry because I guess Jai woke him up. Luke looked over at me with a very confused look.

"Who is she?" He said with a rude tone.

"This is Grace she just moved next door and she came over to introduce herself" Beau said with a smile on his face.

"Why is she here so fuxking early, its like eleven o'clock a.m" Luke said with an annoyed look on his face which really made me feel like shit.

"Eleven o'clock, really you think thats early, why the fuxk are you being so rude to Grace she is just trying to meet new people and you have to come in and be a dick about it."

"Maybe I should leave I can see that I am a disturbance." I tried to sound sad so Luke would feel bad, I guess not.

"Yea maybe you should since I just woke up and the firs thing I see is a stranger in my house, which really pisse-"

Beau cut him off by punching him right in the arm "Just because you and Hannah got into a fight doesnt mean you have to act like a dick to Grace."

Luke didnt say anything after that he just walked off to his room I guess. "I hope I didnt cause any trouble."

"No you are fine Luke and his girlfriend Hannah got into a huge fight last night at a party, the whole thing is stupid."

"Ohh" was all I could say.

"Do you want to go hangout today and I can show you around? Beau asked me.

My mouth answered for me before my mind knew what was going on, "Absolutly i've been meaning to maybe do some shopping to decorate the apartment.

"Okay let me get dressed and I'll pick you up at your apartment in about a half hour"

"Alright Beau thankyou" I said with a big smile then walked out.

I'm just going to keep on my outfit I wore over to the boys home. I am really disappointed about Lukes reaction to me being there, but also im disappointed about him talking to a girl named "Hannah". Oh well its not like I would ever have a chance with him anyways, I mean why would he look at me whenhe can practically get any girl he wants. I loose my train of thought when there is a knock at my door, I open it to find Beau standing there with a Vans t-shirt on with his tattoos showing, along with denimn shorts that were rolled partially, he also had on a Diamond Supply Co. snapback on. He looked so freaking cute.

"Hey Grace you okay with Jai coming with us? He didnt have anything else to do I guess."

"Yea thats fine, I was going to ask you if you wanted to bring Luke along also but I guess he probably doesnt want to be bothered by me" I said with a sad tone.

"Luke is usually not like this, its just this girl Hannah is a bitch and she and Luke always get into fights, I think he is kind of depressed or whateva"

"Okay" was the thing I could think of. "We should probably get going"

"Yea probably, do you want to sit in the back or shotgun?"

"Either one if fine, it really doesnt matter to me"

"Okay well I guess I will pick, Jai get into the back."

"But whyyy?" Jai said with a baby voice.

"Because Grace is our friend, and she is a girl so just be nice and let her sit up front"

"Fine, but im sitting up front on the way home"

We finally got to the mall and let me tell you, it was huge! I have never been into a mall like this. This is were they probably did there video with "Baby Annebelle" haha.

"Do you guys want to play dare~or~dare?" Jai said. I was not sure if I wanted to play with them because there dare are always extreme.

"Yea I will play" Beau said.

"You gonna play Grace?" Jai asked

I thought about it for a minute. "Sure, I'll play but, you have to take it easy on me. I've seen what you guys have done."

"Okay. You can only pass, umm never." Jai said with a smirk

What have I gotten myself into...

────────

Hey guyz! So today I went to the mall and there was a guy there who looked like Liam Payne ツ

QOTD--- How are you guys? :)