Falling From Grace- Sarah's Chapters

Might be of some interest if you have read the novel. ENJOY!!

Charlie

SARAH'S CHAPTERS

Chapter after page 81

Damn, Kip nearly died. The pilot boat saved him from drowning, but it was sheer luck that they found him alive. Apparently the reason he jumped off the pier into the water in the first place, is because he thought he saw the missing girl clinging to a purple boogie board. Though he did manage to save the little boy, no one gave him the slightest congratulations so that has put him off a bit. I think he's gone a bit loony nearly killing himself for some random 11year old boy. Maybe he's mental, I better tell Mum about it. See I don't really talk to Kip much but we have a mutual agreement between us. I still wouldn't want to loose him.

Chapter after page 138

You see, when the police walked in ten minutes ago and showed Mum what Kip had shoved into the bottom of the bin last night, I wasn't surprised. All the cool kids at his school are pretty annoying and cruel, and it wasn't surprising that they would do something like that. For some reason the police thought he had taken it from the girl who went missing, I think her names Grace. The TV started talking about Graces disappearance, I know that face from somewhere...but where? I heard Mum clanging around the Kitchen while I mulled over my thoughts. The look on her face was priceless when the policeman showed her what was in the green plastic bag, it took effort not to laugh. Yes I remember now, the lost girl Grace was the really dorky loner at my school, no wonder she got lost. Her sister Annie's not much better as she is super bossy and a wannabe. Many a time has she tried to bribe and steal her way into our popular crowd. What a pair!

Ahhhhhh, now Mum, Dad and Kip are having a massive argument about everything, mostly swimming, Ted and the bra. Could this holiday get any worse?

Chapter after page 179

You know what, Kip did it. He found the missing girl Grace in the cave. I was pretty surprised that Kip managed to find her when the police couldn't but oh well. Everyones treating him like he did a really heroic deed, but I know otherwise. The truth of the situation is that his weird friend Ted tipped him of on the approximate location and he felt he needed to find her to get rid of his guilt. I told him that becoming friends with her would ruin his reputation, but he doesn't seem to care anymore.

It's scary so much he's changed in a week, almost to the point where I don't seem to know him anymore. At least we're going home soon so he won't wont see that wield guy Ted who gave him a spiked Coke. I can't wait to forget this summer and see my friends again, though I shall never mention how my brother is friends with Grace. That would be the end of my life if anyone found out. Ah hopefully next summer will be better with no police and weird people involved.