Our Life $..<3..</3

Hey .. Im Lexis im 16 and live wth my bestie / sis Jay ... Her bf JaQuess & my hubby Chris. They bth hate eachother but ohh well. Im 2 mon. prego by Chris. Jay say he no good for me which everybody knows is the truth but idk its sumn about our eveyday life that make him soo special so this is how the day starts of ... The Year is 2014 May 4 Day Tuesday ....

Alarm Clock: Wake yo punk ahh uppp bishhh

Jay sits up and hits the alarm Clock and throws her pillow at me

Jay: Rise and Shine botty head and her ugly boy !!

I open my eyes and see Ques sit up n kiss Jay and the bth have mornig breathe smh haha love em tho ....

Ques: Aye morning lil sis and that ..

Me: Morning babess

Chris dug his head n my back and rapped his arms around me..

Chris moaning: Baee i dnt wanna get upp !

Jay: Shut up jackk ahh aint nobody askk

Then Chris sat up and went dwn stairs .. i told him to wlk away anytime someone trys to start wth him cuz he has anger issues

Ques: Baee yhu stupid .. im bouta go make breakfast brb

Ques kisses Jay and then comes to my bed and kisses my forhead and rubs my belly then wlks dwn stairs the Jay happy ahh ran ova to my bed then i sat up..

Jay: Girl yhu shown jus a tiny bit

Me: Ugh ik .. so ok i told my mom n she told me she wants me to live wth her after the baby comes ...

Jay: umm no she can baby sit

NO ONES POV: Jay dont understand.. she jus always been the one to fight me then protect mee she dnt wnt me to go but im not ig ......

Just then me and Jay start to laugh n go to the chloset and get out sumn to wear jus then we heard glass being thrown ppl punching....... Oh noooo we ran dwn the steps as fast as we could although i had to take my time ... and i was astonished to what i saw........

Vote/Comment