The New Boy

Quess P.O.V

So now since tht mut Chris is gone i hav a friend named Issa tht ive known since we was little and rapping together ...

Issa_$-Mane: Ayee..

Quess^Jay<3: Yea hommi

Issa_$-Mane : Cann somebodii come get a nikka

Quess^Jay<3: Yeaa. Jay sista Lexis ..

Issa_$-Mane : Shee badd ?

Quess^Jay<3: Shee Jay sista wht yuu thinkk bruhh .. aha gtg ill tell haa to gett yuu ..

Issa_$-Mane: Iight . One

Bruhh himm n Lexi will b so cute togethaa i sware let me txtt herr .....

Quess^Jay<3: Baby sis..

Lexis#1&Onli: Yeaah

Quess^Jay<3: Goo pic upp Issa fa mee at the airport..

Lexis#1&Oni: Okk. ((:

She crazyyy hahahaha

Lexis P.o.V

So i got out of bed happy that im not showing yet n i went to the bathroom annd took all my meds .. then did my hygine stuff

Then, I straightened out my Brwn and Blond highlighted hair and and plugged up my fone to my Beat Pills .. it was pink and i turned on Unconditionally by Katy Perry .. haha and danced over to the Chloset and got out some Light Pink Hollister botty shorts and my yellow and pink half shirt tht showed my stomach which was flat idk whyy and i put on my yellow and pink converse and put in my yellow earrings tht say I<3ME .. and then put n a big light pink bow n my hair and grapped my phone and my MK wallet and grabbed the keys to the Bmw 2015 and wlked to the garage....

Meanwhile i was jammin to Worst Behavior and then Jay called me n i plugged the cord n to my phone so we cud tlk omw to the airport....

Jay:Heyy.

Me: Wassuh

Jay: whaa yhu doing

Me: goin to get issa

Jay: ight call me wen yhu get him

Me:Okk bye girl lov ya

Jay: love ya to peace bishh haha

Issa P.O.V

Dangg where she at bruhh she takn all dang day lik wtf ... Then i sat dwn next to this girl ... ew tbh ..

Me: Hey Ma. Y yuu staring

?: Oh. umm. Sorry

Me: Yuu good hun. im issa yuu??

?: Blessed

Me: Ok dwu cute name .

Blessed: Yuu too ! Well i got to go bye

Me: Bye hun

Omg this is my 5th convo wth 5 diff girls smh they all uglyy .. smhh

Just then i was dis light skinn bad bish come in she had on some Ray Bans and Pink shorts she was hella thickk .. and she was beautiful...

Her: Hey yhu Issa?

Me: Yea Lexis??

Lexis: Yea the one and only baee (laughn a lil)

Me: Zayummmm Mommy yuu finee ... woahh ..

Lexis: Fall backk (laughn)

Me: Attitude to woah <3

Lexis: Boy cmon

Then i followed her out to the car and she put my stuff n the trunk and i got n and she plugged her phone n and handed it to me and told me to pick a song ... dang she had millions of choices !! Omg she is a goddess.. her music choices r wonderful.. haha so i chose umm LeBron James by Yo Gotti and turned it upp and she was rapping every single verse n the damn song then someone was calln and she asked me who it said it was and i said 'Blocked aka Neva Answer' She told me to click answer ...

Lexis: What

?: Dnt answer me like that bitch

Just then Lexis stopped the car n pulled n an empty parking lot and cried

Lexis: Chris leave me alone plz i dont need this .. its bad for the baby plz stop hurting me ..

Chris: i hvnt yet but juss watch i got yo ass ...

Me: Lexis yu ok

Lexis:Yea issa im good boo

Chris: who n tf is Issa .. ? He one of yo dicks yhu suck on

Lexis completly lost it then

Lexis: look her yhu son of a bitch .. tell yo Dikes yhu got me pregnant ok!! Matter a fact tell yo momma and daddy oh wait thts right yo momma died from HIV and yo daddy got lik 30 kidss .. mf when yhu run up dnt think yhu wnt get done up ik yhur games bitch ...

Chris: IM GOING TO KILL YUU

Me: No tf yhu wont bye bitch

I then hung upp the fone and got out the car and went to the other said and opened up Lexis door and she got out and i held her n my arms while she cryed n my chest ....

Vote Comment ...