The Worst.

Love is crazy . Even when it hurts . You cant run away . You Dont need him . But you want him .♪

Lexis P.O.V

I woke up lookn dwn at my stomach ... it was huge . I got up and txtd Kalah and told her to take me to my Doc appt. and she said okay so i walked to the toilet and tinkled and brushed out my hair and straightened it and put on some deodorant and washes my self up and brushed my teeth and we n my chloset and saw Chris standing there with a grin on his face ... it was so dirtty !

I started shaking and looked dwn at my stomach and i cudn see my feet n i started rubbn it and looked back at Chris as a tear fell out of my eye n i started shakin my head as he came closer to me and i backed up into the wall and tryed not to look at him n his face ....

Chris: Yhu scared or nahh bitch ?

Me: GET OUT !

Then he grabbed my face and looked at my stomach ..

Me: What ?

Chris: You so big . haha

Me: Well duh its all apart of being prego

Chris : well im sorry for flippn when yhu tld me it was minee

Lexis: Plz go !

Chris : Bitch i will beat yhu to death tell me to leave again !

Me: (Crying)

Chris: Pussy ass thot !

Im done wit him i ran to my chloset put on a sun dess and lotioned down and put on some blue converse and grabbed my phone and walked out until chris grabbed mee.

Chris: Aye bitxh where you going

Me: The name is Lexis nigga and Im going out wit .. wait why yhu not my daddy fuk onn Byee haha

Chris Yanked me back and puled me close in a soft hug until i found that my belly was touching Chris and he kissed me and let me go idk God what to do ..