uno

Early mornings, with foggy and cold weather outside Lovato's wooden house while family was having breakfast like every ordinary day and discussing about Aurora's beliefs

Early mornings, with foggy and cold weather outside Lovato's wooden house while family was having breakfast like every ordinary day and discussing about Aurora's beliefs. Aurora's mother, Laura was being terrified on her daughter's future in a small village around legendary castle.

Every time when Aurora, dressed in her printed silk dress with lace details listened her mother talking about just one thing, believing in God, her waist just starts clenching her how much she hated that question. She knew hate is a strong word but she felt that.

"Has your mind changed, honey?" Her mother sweetly asked hoping for the answer she wanted to hear. The 'yes' answer.

"You know I can't, mother." She moved sight from not fully plate of food to look at her mother.

"What if they found out? What are you going to do then? You will be sentenced to death, Aurora."

"Mother, it's enough. I won't change my mind and it'll happen what is supposed to happen. It's not like we'll live forever in anyway." Aurora stood up to leave kitchen and close herself in her room. There she was the safest, she thought.

And so what if King Florence sentences her to death? She'll die proudly different. Not afraid to go against King's rules in this village.
But well she knew that her mother is conscious to do anything to protect her daughter.

King Florence was an old man ruling his Kingdom like any other king. People in a village found him somehow very special, Aurora didn't, because she hated the fact everything finishes with death. She needs rights like every single person in this village, in this big existence called world.

And welcome to Rayholt where every girl is fighting to get her place to be a fiancée of King's son, Leonardo Florence.
Young and quite handsome guy like any in this village. But girls found him the most gorgeous creature here. Silly from them!

Aurora took a deep breath after going out of room and seeing her mother.

"Have you calmed down?" Aurora questioned.

"You'll make me insane, child." Mother said while cleaning the last dishes. Aurora always looked at her as the strongest woman alive. Probably, like every daughter does.

But she thought her caramel dresses and hair bows on her dirty blonde hair with bangs were the prettiest things a woman could wear.

"You need help?" Aurora smiled taking small steps towards her mother.

"I'm fine. Go help Daisy with hunt."

"You know I don't like it as much as she does. And I don't want to kill. Like anyone and anything. And it's foggy outside. What was she thinking?"

Then her mother was done with her house job when she looked at Aurora's russet eyes placing her soft hand on her cheek.

"You were always kind hearted, Rora. What have we done to deserve you?" Aurora softly smiled at mother's words.

"I love you, mother. Always and forever." Rora hold her hands and playfully dance turned.