Chapter 1: Feelings

Perrie's POV

Her giggle is so cute, her eyes are so beautiful, her hair is everything, her body is fit and perfect... why am I thinking this? She's just a bandmate.

"Earth to Perrie... PERRIE!" Leigh-anne screamed while snapping her fingers in front of my face.

"Oh, sorry, what did you say?" I said "I zoned out a bit," the girls were laughing at me and I chuckled awkwardly.

"We were asking if you're going to the club with us tomorrow night," Jade said "since we've got a week free from our management, ya know."

"Oh, yeah, of course. That would be nice." I said, even though I'm not in the mood to go out clubbing, I need to distract my mind from thinking about her.

"Looks like we all agree," Jesy clapped her hands.

"What time are we going?" I asked.

"I'm gonna pick you up at 6 PM," Leigh-Anne said "we can eat first and then go clubbing."

"That will be great, you know how our Pez can't live with her food," Jesy joked.

"Hey! It's not my fault they're tasty, and we need them anyway to survive, so why complaining?" I said and the girls chuckled at my comment.

"Because you eat all the freaking time," Jade said look at me. "And it's not fair that you don't put a weight on."

"Not my fault," I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Oke, oke. Stop talking and choose a goddamn movie, we've already talked for 4 hours and we were supposed to prepare the snacks. It's a fucking movie night, not a chat night," Jesy said with her famous scottish accent. We all laughed and started to prepare everyting when we calmed down. I was helping Leigh-anne with the snacks and blankets while Jade and Jesy were choosing the movies.

"What are we going to watch?" Leigh asked when we were done with preparing.

"We're going to watch Pitch Perfect 2, Insidious and-"

"TANGLED!" Jade said cutting Jesy off. We all chuckled at her childishness.

"Well that wasn't a surprise. I think that this is the thousandth time that we are going to watch it." I joked.

"What can I say, Disney is the best," Jade said.

"At least we're going to watch one Disney film and not a hundred at a time," Leigh grinned.

"Yeah, whatever. Stop talking about my addiction and lets watch the movies," Jade said while sitting on the couch.

"That's about bloody time," Jesy said in a scottish voice. We laughed and sit on the couch. I sat next to Jade while Jesy and Leigh sat on the couch next to us. The movie was about to start when I feel Jade's head leaning on my shoulder. I placed my arm around her shoulder and start rubbing her arm up-and-down. I felt Jade shivering, so I took the blanket from the floor and placed it on us. Jade smiled and murmurs a small 'thank you' and I kissed her forehead as we sit on the same position like before. The first movie was Tangled and Jade quote almost everything what they say. I chuckled every time she does that, 'cause oh gosh it's so freaking adorable. After Tangled was done, we watched Pitch Perfect 2. It was our first time watching it. We could've watched it months ago, but we had no time, cuz we were very busy with touring, promoting and that sort stuff. Pitch Perfect 2 was funny and we were enjoying it. When it was done, we started to watch Insidious. I'm not gonna lie, but it was scary. Every time there was a scary part, Jade would hide her face under the blanket and snuggle more into me.

"Ah!" Jade screamed putting her head under the blanket.

"It's oke now, it's gone," I smirked. Jade lowers the blanket and stared at the tv until...

"Ahh!! Pez! Don't do that! I thought it was gone!" Jade said while hitting my arm. We laugh at her reaction.

"Ah!! My arm! It's wounded!" I said joking.

"Ha ha, very funny," Jade said sarcastically, "but never do that again." She gave me a death glare.

"Sorry," I said putting my hands in the air. We went back to the movie all cuddle up. Halfway through the movie, I noticed that Jade's eyelid were getting heavier. I shake her head with my shoulder asking if she wants to go to bed or not. She hummed a 'yes'. After I said to the other girls that we were going to bed and said a 'good night' to them, I started to stand up and head to the stairs. Until I felt a soft hand pulling my wrist. It was Jade's.

"Can you carry me?" Jade asked drowsy, eyelids half open.

"Of course," I smiled. I picked her up and she hang on me like a koala, arms around my neck and legs around my waist. I giggled when she burried her face in the crook of my neck. I walked up the stairs and into her room and put her on her bed. I put the duvet over her body and kissed her forehead. I started to walk to the door, until I heard my name. I turned around and saw Jade sitting on her bed.

"Yeah?" I asked her.

"Can you sleep with me tonight? I'm scared, and I'm gonna have nightmares,"she rubbed her sleepy eyes like a 4 years old.

"Of course, I don't want to be alone too," I said while walking to the bed. I pulled the duvet up and went in. When I was under the duvet, Jade pulled me to her and our body were pressed against each other. Her head was on my chest. My breath started to hitch and my mind went crazy. We are friends for 5 years, and we are like sisters to each other. So why am I feeling butterflies in my stomach? Does she feel the same?

I have a boyfriend for fuck sake. She's your bandmate and you're not a lesbian... or am I?

"Nanite, Pez," Jade interrupted my mind.

"Good night, Poopey," I said, Jade smiled and went straight to la la land. But me on the other side, was still awake. My mind kept think about her. Her hair, eyes, smile, voice... just everything was so perfect about her. I looked at the sleeping beauty besides me and felt like a creep watching her. I don't complain though, 'cause she looked so peaceful while sleeping. After what felt like hours watching her, I started to stare at the ceiling. My eyelids became heavy and everything went black.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N What do you guys think? I hope you guys like it. This is my second story and I still have two unpublished stories. One of them are made by me and my BFF. I will publish that one another time.