Chapter 3: My Hero

A/N Photo above is their outfits at the club.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Perrie's POV

Everyone ans everything went silent. We heard someone wolf whistling and the rest cheered. After a few seconds later they went back to their own stuff. We looked at each other and burst out laughing.

Well that was weird.

"Hey guys, I just noticed this, but our clothes match each others," Jade chuckled.

"Oh yeah, I don't know why I didn't noticed that earlier," I said. We walked to the bar and Leigh-Anne (of course) was the one who got there first and ordered our drinks. She got us all vodka and she orders another one in a split second. She ended up with 7 and went to the dance floor. We laughed every time she stumbled on her feet. After two shots Jade and Jesy got up and left me alone. I was not in the mood to go dancing. I just wanted a certain someone out of my head. The whole club thing wasn't really necessary, but I just taught 'why not'. Plus, it would be pretty rude for me not to go with them.

I was sitting with a drink in my hand while watching people dance. Seeing bodies grind on each other, people making out in the corner and throwing up is just not the type for me. I'm just chilling with a drink in my hand while watching people like a creep.

I saw someone sitting next to me, but I didn't bother to look. "Hey," the person said with a deep voice.

"Hi," I said with a flat tone, not looking at him.

"What's your name, babe?" He asked. I mentally gagged at his comment. I rolled my eyes and told him my name.

"Well, Perrie," he said, standing infront of me. He was tall, he had brown hair and a beard, his body was pretty muscled and he had blue eyes, but not as bright as mines. "How 'bout we dance?" He asked while smiling.

"No thanks, I have a boyfriend," I told him, still uninterested.

"I bet he doesn't mind if we dance, and I'm 99% sure he doesn't mind if we have fun," he smirked, showing his white teeth. I got up and stood infront of him.

"Look mate, maybe you need to go back to school, because that brain of yours doesn't understand the part 'I have a boyfriend'. I don't want your 5 inch dick in my body. I have a boyfriend and I am not a slut. So fuck off and fuck some bitches," I sassed.

I started to walk away when a strong hand grip my wrist and pushed me against a wall. "You're hot when you are mad, you know that?" He smirked. His left hand was next to my head and his other hand on my waist, pulling my body closer to him.

I don't like it when men treat women like trash. Like we're just some toy to play with. We have a soul, we live. We eat and drink. But still, they treat us like we are shit.

"Fuck you," I tried to push him off, but of course it didn't work. He was obviously stronger than me.

He chuckled. "No, babe. It's the other way round," and with that he leans on me and his lips were pressed against mines. I tried to push him, but again, it didn't work. I'm glad I can't smell, because his lips were rough and it tasted like alcohol.

This boy needs to use chapstick.

After air became an issue, he pulled away. Before I can say anything, he instantly press his lips against mine, but rougher. I felt a tear escape my eye down to my cheek.

"Back off!" I heard a familiar voice. He stopped kissing me and turn his head around not leaving the spot. I need to thank this person. I looked over his shoulder. It was her. Jade.