Chapter 4: Explanation

Jade's POV

"Mmmm...," Perrie moaned as she ate her bacon.

Oh my gawd, I think I got turned on.

"Are you having an orgasm, Pez?," Jesy joked. We laughed and Perrie almost choked.

"Oh yes, orgasm in my mouth. It's amazing," Perrie stated. We laughed even more, 'cause she was being serious.

"Haha, gurl, aren't you getting tired of getting orgasms every time you eat?," Leigh-Anne joined in, drinking her glass of orange juice.

"Nah, it's the best thing ever," Perrie chuckled and continued eating.

Our moment was interrupted by my phone beeping, meaning I've got a message.

Girls, we need to talk about something. It's really important. I'm not very happy about it, so come as soon as possible.

-Simon

I gulped and put my phone down. The girl looked at me questioningly.

"Simon wants to talk to us. I think he knows about the incident at the club," I said, nervously.

"Oh don't worry, hon," Leigh assured, putting a hand on my shoulder. "We will be there for you and Pezza. It's not even your fault, you were just protecting her."

"Plus, they can't fire us, because we're fa-bu-lous," Jesy snapped her fingers in between the word "fabulous" while zigzagging her hand. We laughed and for a second, I forgot about the meeting.

"It's 12:00 PM, we need to get ready for the meeting," Leigh said as she looked at the clock.

Oh come on, Leigh. I forgot about the meeting for a second, and you brought it back.

"Thanks alot, Leigh. I was just happy and now I'm nervous again," I said, sarcastically.

"Oh, you're so welcome," she said in an American accent. I just rolled my eyes playfully and finished my breakfast.

-

We walked into the office and saw the person who made me really nervous.

Simon Cowell

"Girls, finally. I need an explanation," he said as we sat at the long table.

"About what?," Perrie asked, trying to act dumb. Or she's just dumb at the moment.

"You know what I mean," Simon said, looking at her.

"Umm...," she made a thinking face. "I have no clue," she shook her head.

Ok, she really is dumb at the moment.

"Oh my god, Pez," Leigh face palmed herself.

"Club. You. Manwhore. Making-out. Jade. Broken nose. Simon," Jesy explained, making hand gestures.

Wow, Jes. Best explanation ever. Note the sarcasm, please.

"Oh, that," Perrie said, making an 'o' form with her mouth.

"Yeah, that," Leigh shook her head and chuckled.

"Now," Simon cleared his throat. "I want an explanation of this." After he said that, a video on the big screen behind him began playing. It shows us the time where that asshole began sucking Perrie's face off and then me breaking his 'perfect' nose. It was from a phone, so someone has filmed it. The video ended and my hands began sweating.

Hands, stop sweating.

Hey, look at me. I'm talking to myself in my head.

Girl, you are weird.