Chapter 2: Club Night

This is a little bit early, but who cares. AlexandraMeersschaut, this is for you.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Perrie's POV

I woke up as a single ray of sunshine fell on my eye. I opened my eyes and the first thing that I see was two beautiful brown eyes looking at me. I was shocked and went straight on the floor.

"Oww," I said while rubbing my butt. I looked up and saw Jade sitting on the side of the bed next to me.

"Good morging, is the floor cosy?" Jade teased.

"Shut up and help me get up," I said abit harsh.

"Is that how you greet me in the morning, Ms Grumpy?" Jade grinned.

"No, but you scared me, and don't call me that," I responded.

"Oke, but you're always grumpy in the morning and we all know that. Even though waking you up is still impossible," Jade said while whispering the last sentence.

"I heard that."

"You have good ears, Edwards," She joked.

"And you have a sense of humor," I winked at her.

"Well thank you, Edwards, but we need to make breakfast," Jade said "what do you want to eat?" She asked while giving me a hand. I took her hand and got up.

"Pancakes!" I yelled. "What time is it anyway?" She chuckled.

"It's 11 AM now," Jade looked at the clock.

"I'll be down in a minute," I said.

"Oke, but don't take too long, or else Jesy, Leigh-Anne and I will eat everything," Jade said. I chuckled and went to my own bedroom. I brushed my teeth and put a shirt and some pants on and put my hair in a messy bun. I went down stairs and saw nobody in the living room. I walked to the kitchen and saw all three girls sitting on the table eating their pancakes.

"Oh look, she's not dead yet," Jesy joked with a mouthful of pancake.

"I'm not dead, I'm just not in the mood to wake up, that's all," I said.

"So you're not in the mood everyday?" Leigh asked.

"Oke, I'm tired, good now?" I said.

"Why are you tired? Did you guys do the naughty naughty after you went to bed? 'Cause ya know... Jerrie is real" Jesy said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Gosh, stop giving me headache and finish your pancakes," I said. They laughed and start talking about other things. I ate my pancake and had a conversation with the girls about touring and management. We then sat in a comfortable silence. After we finished, Jesy was the one who spoke up first.

"Leigh and I are going to our apartment, so be ready before 6," Jesy said. Jade and I nodded and said our goodbyes to them before they left.

"Bye loosers!" Jesy said running out the door with her fingers in a 'L' shape on her forehead.

Leigh-Anne chuckled and said "Bye girls, be ready before 6," while shutting the door.

"So what are we gonna do now?" Jade asked. "We still have 6 hours left."

I put my index finger on my chin to think. "We can shop if you want to, I mean we don't hav-..."

"YEESSS!" Jade said cutting me off. I chuckled and shake my head. I began to do the dishes and Jade helped me. After we were done, I went to my room and do my thing. I put a white crop top on with black ripped jeans and a leather jacket. I had my sunglasses on, because it was sunny outside. My hair was loosened. After I was done I went to the living room and watched a serie on the tv while I waited for Jade. After 5 minutes I heared footsteps coming my way. I look to my right and saw Jade in front of me. She looked so cute. She had a white skirt on with a long sleeve crop top. I stood there watching her, what felt like hours.

"Are you ready?" Jade asked after a few seconds while blushing.

"Um yeah, I was waiting for you," I said.

"Come on then," Jade took my hand and dragged me outside. We were in the taxi and Jade put her head on my shoulder. I put my arms around her and we sat in a comfortable silence. After 10 minutes we payed the taxidriver and walked into the mall. We went to For Ever 21 first, but didn't find anything. We then went to other several shops until we found something cute and sexy for me.

"Oh my god! That one's perfect!" Jade yelled in my ear. I put my hands on my ears and give her glare. People were looking at us for a second.

"Sorry, but that looks so hot on you!" She said. Looking me up and down. I blushed and murmurs a 'thank you' and went back to the changing room.

Jade's POV

I was waiting for Perrie to come out of the changing room. When I heared footsteps I looked up and can't belive what I saw. My eyes were wide open and my jaw dropped. She had a black jumpsuit on showing her chest and shoulders. I saw her blushing so I stopped looking at her and told her she looked hot in that. I swear her face was like a tomato. She went back to the changing room and we payed the jumpsuit and went to a different store. I saw a cute black dress and took it to the changing room. I looked in the mirror and thaught it looked good. I opened the door and saw Perrie's jaw drop. I giggled.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"It's... wow, it looks amazing. It fits you, the dress is adorable and so are you," Perrie said. I swear she was flirting, but I let it go.

I blushed. "Thanks, should we go eat froyo?" I asked, "before it gets late."

"Yeah, I mean why not?" She responded.

After we payed the dress we went to a froyo shop, we took the froyo and got in a taxi. We ate while we were talking about random stuff. 10 minutes later we got home.

"I'm gonna go to my room, it's already 4PM," I said to Perrie. She nodded in response.

I went straight to my bedroom and showered in hot water first. After 30 minutes I stepped out of the shower and wrapped my body and hair in a towel. I put my dress on and started to put my make-up on. After my make-up was done I did my hair. I went downstairs to the living room. I saw that Perrie was not there yet so I sat on the couch watching tv while waiting for her. I heard my name so I look up and saw a goddess in front of me. My mind went crazy. She had her jumpsuit on. Her hair was straightened and she had smokey eyes. I realized that she was talking to me.

"Jade... Jadey!" She snapped me out of my taughts.

"Sorry, what?" I said after a few seconds later.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" She asked giving me a confused look. "It's creeping me out."

"Oh, sorry, but you look so... hot," I breathed out.

"Thanks, again," She blushed. She sat next to me and we watched a movie, waiting for the other two girls. 30 minutes later we heard the bell. We got up and I opened the door.

"Hey girls," I hugged them.

"Hey, Jade. Where is Per-.." Leigh-Anne stopped and looked behind me. "Wow," Jesy and Leigh-Anne said at the same time. They were looking at Perrie.

"Um, hi?" She said chuckling with a bit of a confused look.

"God Perrie, you look so hot!" Leigh screamed in my ear. I flinched.

"Yeah, right!? I told her that too!" I said. Perrie turned red and looked at her shoes.

"Oke guys, stop drooling over her and lets go," Jesy said while walking to the car. Leigh-Anne was in the driver seat with me in the passanger seat. Jesy and Perrie were sitting in the back. We were singing along with the radio. We went to McDonalds drive thru and ate in the car. When we were done we drove to the club, it was 20 minutes away from our apartment. We walked into the club and everyone went silent and stared at us.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N I know that the first two chapters are lame, but I promise that the next one will be better. And maybe there will be some action too.