Satine's Start

I call upon my demons ,To start the procedures to unveil the biggest ,most gruesome war the earth and heavens have ever seen. The darkness falls over the land, All men women and children cower ,My demons and hell hounds emerge from the underworld here with me . As I tell this story Keep in mind that this Is my point of view ,there are no angels telling you what went on there is no God other than I ,Satine .  Humans Turn on each other like clockwork ,Killing ,cannibalism ,glutony and my personal favorite The humans beg for their lives to be spared But I don't believe in sparing ,besides No one spared me. That angel that told the last story ,She's not here ...She's not going to save you this time .

Those two little girls they mean nothing to me ,Life is but an illusion, one that can really mess with a persons head . I'll never be the "Good Guy " I'll never be Pure ,I'll never be An angel In heaven ...Having fallen all those years ago ,I've taken control of a new Army,The sinners ,The liars ,The non-believers . Those that think that they can go against gods word and get away with it . I love those kinds of people ,he sends them to me to be tortured ,punished ,Hurt in any way imaginable . However I Encourage them ,Make them stronger ,Make them want to kill . I replay every bad childhood memory ,every Sin they've ever done ,I torture them with my demons by my side ,reminding them of what they were and how they'll never be pulled from my Wrath.

Humans Are Fueled By sin ,everything they can do to hurt others and get vengeance they'll do. People are never supposed to Kill ,It says so In the Bible . However some people don't live that Kind of lifestyle and they kill anyway fueling themselves and making them feel as if they're stronger and more powerful.I love manipulating My humans ,I can make them do whatever, whenever to whomever I choose and In the end I'm always in control . I need a vessel ,A human I can take control of so I can recruit more soldiers from earth so they can fight for me ,So I can rule the world. I set out on My journey to whe Middle world ,Or As you Know It Earth to search for my human vessel sacrifice.