18

taetae💕
youre so depressing

cuddlebuddy❤
taetae?

taetae💕
so deprerate for attention that you cut yourself 😂

how can you think that tae loves you.

his saying it cause he feels sorry for you.

ahaha, its funny to read the texts youve sent him

it really is laughable

cuddlebuddy❤
who is this?

taetae💕
jungkook.
taetaes bestie
you should stop texting him..
his mine idiot

yoongi looked at the last message again, tears falling down his cheek as he locked his phone and put it back on his night stand. he knew his friendship with tae was pointless he wanted so much to believe that someone other then namjoon and seokjin cared about him. but it was all too good to be true. his heart ached as he let the sobs out, not caring if seokjin, whom had come over to check on him, could hear him. he pulled his blankets over his head.

seokjin heard the sobs coming from yoongi, he gently knocked the door before opening it knowing that yoongi wouldnt answer him. he made his way over to the bed and pulled the blankets from off of yoongi, seokjin frowned and pulled yoongi up into a up right position to give the younger a hug "whats wrong yoonie?" jin asked while rubbing circles on yoongi's back. yoongi just shook his head not being able to stop the sobs long enough to speak. seokjin sighed and pulled yoongi on his lap "come on yoonie, tell me or ill have to phone namjoon..." yoongi grabed his phone and showed him the texts. of course yoongi had told the couple about taehyung and about how he had took care of him.

reading the messages seokjin frowned more before screen shotting the texts and sending it to namjoon along with taehyungs number, knowing that namjoon would want a word with tae about those texts. after texting namjoon and pulling yoongi closer so his head was resting on his head "yoonie, wanna stay with me and namjoon for a few days? hyung wants to make sure youre not alone..." seokjin asked. yoongi wasnt going to lie he always felt like seokjin was like a mother to him, he had that motherly feel, wheres as namjoon acted as if he was yoongi's father even if he was younger then him.

yoongi looked up at seokjin and wipped away his tears, the tears finally stopping "i wouldnt want to get in the way" yoongi's voice cracked as he spoke from all the crying "yoonie sometimes you are stupid for a genius" seokjin laughed lightly before adding "if you was going to be in the way i wouldn't of asked you. anyway itll be like being back at college when the 3 of us shared a dorm room" at this yoongi gave a weak smile and nodded " okay hyung" seokjin smiled and got up off the bed before looking at yoongi "we can watch movies and binge on ice cream, ill ask joonie to get some when his on his way back" yoongi got out of bed and started packing what he'd need for the few days he'd be spending with his friends "that would be nice"

after packing and getting everything yoongi needed, seokjin making sure yoongi ate and had a drink before they left for seokjin's and namjoon's house.

once settled down the pair started walking a movie while waiting for namjoon to arrive back home with the ice cream. when namjoon did get back he kissed seokjin's cheek and then gave yoongi a much needed hug, afterall yoongi was his best friend they had been friends since namjoon was around 2 years old seeing as their mothers where friends. they all cuddled on the sofa to watch movies and binge on junk food which seokjin would normally be against doing as it was unhealthly, but yoongi needed this the junk food, the movies which of course included yoongi's favourite of peter pan but he also need to be surrounded by his two friends. after a while yoongi had fallen asleep namjoon grinned and picked up his hyung and took him to the spare room pulling the blanket over him.

namjoon made his way back down stairs to find that seokjin had cleaned up their mess. jin looked up at namjoon with a small smile "joonie, he really scared me when i found him crying like that... last time i saw him like that was after he dumped hoseok becauss he had cheated on him" namjoon pulled jin into a hug and kisses his forehead  "im gonna text taehyung tomorrow... see what he has to say" jin nodded and took namjoon's hand "come on time for bed" and with that the couple got ready for bed, cuddling each other once under the covers and falling asleep.