30

it had been a year. a year since yoongi had moved into taehyung's apartment, a year since he had last self harmed, a year since he started going to therapy. he was getting better, he still had his bad days but he had ways of making it better. they had both made the move to seoul, to reach their dreams taehyung's of being an actor and yoongi's of becoming a rapper, they had done it. they both became trainees for the same company, they made five other friends while training, seokjin, namjoon, jimin, hoseok and jungkook.

yoongi spent most of his days with hoseok and namjoon as the three had debuted the same time all of them were rappers, which had become popular in korea, they had even written songs together that they had released. yoongi had wrote and released songs about his past, his depression, and he had been surprised that a lot of people from all over the world had watched videos read the lyrics in there own languages and would comment on the videos about how they related or how he had gave them the courage to tell someone and get help. that's what made yoongi love his job. those comments drove him to make better stuff for his fans which where more like extended family.

taehyung on the other hand had had his first acting job, which himself and seokjin had gotten to write and sing the intro song for, which they had received praise for, taehyung was so proud of yoongi, he was always so proud of him.

namjoon had come to yoongi and hoseok about making a group, a band with their other friends which they knew they could all sing but were either acting or backup dancers for music videos. so then came the band named bts. they loved that they'd all get to go on an incredible journey together, share memories together, they had all moved into a dorm, that even had a mini studio incase one of the boys had a song idea or wanted to mess around and produce their songs at home, which the rappers were all known to do, they had said it makes the songs truly theirs. they had agreed to work in small groups when it came to producing a song so that the others could learn how to do it. but of course yoongi and namjoon would be the main producers, they had their mini album recorded and ready and today was their debut day, they had preformed earlier that day, they were all now having a little party to celebrate, but yoongi had a feeling everyone was hiding something from him but he shrugged it off he was too tired to care.

he carried on eating and let all the boys talk but all the boys stopped talking as soon as taehyung tapped yoongi's shoulder. yoongi turned round to face taehyung only to find him kneeling down on one knee with an open jewellery box with a ring in it, tears started gathering in his eyes as he looked at the younger

"min yoongi, you're my world, i'm so proud of you for getting through all the things you have, becoming a trainee, becoming a rapper, releasing your first mixtape and helping namjoon hyung get us together as a band. i'm so grateful that i get to call you mine, i love you more then you could imagine" yoongi was crying now along with all the other boys who where all cooing and getting excited about what taehyung was about to ask yoongi

"yoonie, would you do me the honour of becoming my husband?"

"yes! oh my god yes!"

-the end-