27

taehyung woke up to an empty, cold bed. he sat up and  looked over at the alarm clock that read 4am. frowning taehyung got up and walked to the bedroom door "yoongi-hyung?"  he slowly opened the door seeing the light on in the bathroom. taehyung lightly knocked on the door.

"yoongi?" he spoke as he tried to opened the door. finding yoongi sat on the bathroom floor, legs pulled up to his chest and tears falling from his eyes. taehyung quickly sat  on the floor pulling yoongi onto his lap and rocked him gently. yoongi hide his face in taehyungs chest, trying hard to block out the images that had been seen in his nightmare. " its okay, its okay baby" the younger tried to calm the elder down.

eventually yoongi calmed down and looked up at taehyung "im sorry taetae"  taehyung wiped yoongis tears away with his thumbs and then rested his forehead against the elders "why didnt you wake me up? " yoongi shook his head "i guess its my first reaction... im normally on my own when i have the nightmares"   taehyung nodded and picked the elder up and walked into  the living room and placing him on the sofa, walking out and getting the duvet and placing it over a confused yoongi.

taehyung smiled and got some snacks and drinks and placed them on the table, then putting on a movie, before sitting next to yoongi  and cuddling hime with the blanket wrapped around the two " movie and cuddles" yoongi looked over at taehyung and smiled slightly "but tae its 5am"  taehyung shrugged and kissed yoongi's forehead " yeah, but you need cheering up and what better way then cuddles and movies?" this had yoongi giving taehyung his gummy smile "this is why i love you" he whispered an pecked the youngers lips before cuddling into his chest. with that they settled down and watched a movie before the two fell asleep.