Chapter Seven

Sorry I haven't updated. I'm just lazy. 😇

Washington

After seeing Carmen and August at the dining hall I hit Sierra back up, I figured that if Carmen wanted to be seen with someone else. I would be seen with someone else as well. Fuck her.

To: Sierra🙄- Wyd later?
From: Sierra🙄- Why does it matter? You told me to leave you alone right?
To: Sierra🙄- Man shut up. Look be ready at 8 I'm coming to get you for the fair.
From: Sierra🙄- Whatever nigga.

After figuring out what I was going to wear I finally sat down and ate my food. I didn't know how this was going to play out tonight but hopefully it went good. I don't need any problems out of Sierra and Carmen.

2 Hours Later

I got dressed and a little after I was finished someone came knocking on my door

I got dressed and a little after I was finished someone came knocking on my door. It was Ray.

"Wassup man?"

"Listen, I don't know what's going on but I really like that Lola girl."

"Oh really? And why are you telling me this?"

"Because! You the one who introduced me to her because of her friend"

"Okay? We don't kick it like that no more. She got August and I got Sierra."

"Sloppy Toppy Sierra? Sticky Icky Sierra? Slob on the knob like corn on the cobb Sierra? The Sierra that fucked the whole frat house? The Sierra-

"Yes nigga I know who she is."

"You nasty. How you let Carmen go and get a hoe?"

"Man, I don't need this."

"Sierra is A HOE! EVERYBODY KNOWS IT!"

I walked away and left that nigga standing there. He was blowing it. I can't believe he said all of that. I mean okay, Sierra did get around, but it wasn't like we was together. We was just kicking it I guess. Nah, not even that. We was fucking and I'm using her to make Carmen jealous. No feelings attached.

Driving to Sierra's dorm I listened to Erykah Badu, she speaks the truth and she inspires me.

Stopping at her dorm I beeped the horn and waited for her to come outside.

I was waiting for over five minutes and she still wasn't out here.

To: Sierra🙄- Bring yo ass on, you know that shit gone be packed.
From: Sierra🙄- I'm coming damn, wait.

Waiting a couple more minutes she finally came outside. Sierra wasn't ugly at all. She just got around to anything that had more than 6" in their pants.