Chapter 6

he sighed.

"yes. i did. I was looking for my coat."

"you made a mess of his room you know. I thought it was him." he let out a slight, soft laugh.

"Yeah, i know."

"I really think you should tell him. He is hurting, alot."

"i know... but im just not ready..."

"how did you survive anyways? he stabbed you."

"The professor... Raoul had gotten him because he thought i would still want to get back at Francoeur, now twice as much since he tried to kill me."

"but... you didn't..."

"no. i didn't. I had learned some things that showed me that he was not at fault. I regret everything i did and i want to make it right with him but... i just can't face him..."

"finally, the truth comes out."

"what do you mean?"

"you know why you can't tell him, you just don't want to say it." he looked away. "you don't think he will forgive you, and you can't look at him without hurting and you hate it." he sighed. "am i right?"

"yeah... your right..." He said quietly. "I do hate it..."

"Lucille, who are you talking too?" Francoeur asked as he searched around in the dark. Chaos quickly shook his head, telling her not to mention him. Francoeur continued to look around, grateful for the time to calm down from crying. The tears on his face dried as he walked about, lookin left and right for her. "Lucille?" He called for her again, starting to fear the worst. "Lucille, are you OK?" He said as panic started to rise in his chest. He didn't hear anything from her, then there was a whisper... He slowly followed the whisper as another whisper responded to it. "Lucille?" He crept forward slowly, scared. He grew closer as the whispers stopped. He finally saw her and...

"Oh my god..."