Chapter Eighteen

You woke up, finding yourself in some kind of jail cell. A heavy steel door was at the end, and a small window was high above, providing little light to the dark room. You found that your hands were cuffed together, and the cuffs were chained to the wall.

Can't breathe much... in this room. You thought. Suddenly, the metal door creaked, and you whipped your head towards its direction. Squalo, Belphegor and Mammon entered, laughing and joking around. "Voooooi! Well, how do you like your new home now Weapons Master?" Squalo mocked. You did not reply, and simply sent silent glares at them. "Mou~ Aren't you going to ask why we're doing this to you?" Mammon said.

"No." You said with a pokerface. "But I do know that after a few days you'll kill me."

"Ushishishi, smart girl." Belphegor laughed. "Your right. Just wait for the Sky match, and on that day we'll end your suffering."

"The heroine would always find a way to escape." You taunted with a smirk. "So you call yourself a heroine, eh? Ushishishi, then who's your hero?"

"Nobody can find you here." Mammon said. His pacifier glowed, and you thought So he IS and Arcobaleno!

The pacifier continued to glow, showing a eagle's eye view of Namimori. It zoomed it to Yamamoto, who was training in their family dojo. Gokudera was with him, beaten up from the Storm match but well and alive. Around the outskirts of Namimori Mountain, you saw an orange flash here and there, so you assumed that Tsuna was training with Reborn. Lal Mirch and Naoji were with Dino, along with his Cavallone subordinates that were scattered around town.

"Currently, nobody in the Vongola know about your location. And they're all busy with the Ring conflict, so why bother?" Mammon laughed. The pacifier grew brighter. A ray of Indigo flames shot straight towards your heart, and you watched helplessly as it pierced you. "I've set a timer in your heart," Mammon explained. "Once then day of the Sky match ends, your Hellfire disease would stop the beat of your heart. And just like that, your dead."

"Ushishishi... How does it feel Weapons Master?" Belphegor taunted with a sadistic tone. "Your time is up. How does death feel to you?"

You took in a sharp breath of air. Panic made your heart beat faster, No it's fine. As long as my heart is beating... whew at least I know it's beating...

"I..laugh in the face of death." You managed a weak smirk. "Ushishi... how courageous." Belphegor took a knife from his pocket and slashed at your face, marking a slender cut across your cheek. "Let's see how long you'll keep up with that hero act of yours."

They all laughed, heading out the door. Once they left, you fell to your knees and clutched your heart. No, its not an asthma attack. It was a panic attack.

Okay, (Name) calm down. To put it in a nutshell, today is the Rain match, so you still have four more days to live. Four more days before you die.

Okaaaay... that didn't really help.

Sighing, you tried all means to escape. You slammed the cuffs unto the wall, stretching the chains as far as you can, everything. Nothing seemed to be working, though. "Agh dammit!" You said in frustration. Slumping against the wall, you felt tears run down your cheeks.