Chapter 2

Indi's POV

I stood there in shock, I couldn't believe what I was seeing here. My own best friend turned into some kind of monster! 

"I'm not going to wait here all day, Indi~" The thing came up to me and lifted my chin up. 

"You know my name?" I asked raising an eyebrow. The creature laughed and crossed her arms. 

"Of course I do! I am a part of Karmin after all!-" She opened her mouth to talk again but I cut her off by saying:

"Your apart of Karmin?!? Wait a minute, how? What are you? WHO are you?" I yelled at her. The monster's hair fell over one of her eyes as she smirked. 

"Hun, care to sit down? You're going to be here for a while because there is A LOT to tell about your friend Karmin." I did as I was told and I sat down still looking in awe, she kept talking.

"I wasn't always apart of your friend.. I was my own person, until I died. I died in an explosion, fire was everywhere. That's how I got my power, fire. It's like that with every demon. they get their powers from how they died." She explained.

I looked at her scared, but fascinated. "I didn't get your name? Is it still Karmin?" I asked with my voice shaking a little. 

"NO- it's not Karmin you dummy! Are blue haired girls always this dumb? It's Lavira." Lavira said clenching her fist.

I narrowed my eyes at her, and crossed my arms "I am NOT dumb, I just want to know, I'm curious, that's all." 

Lavira raised an eyebrow "Uh huh," 

I saw that some steam was coming from Lavira's ears. She stepped aside from where she was standing and I noticed that there was ashes in the shape of Lavira's footsteps.

"Oops.." She said looking at her nails. 

"So I know that you can burn things but please, try not to burn my floor. Okay?" I said trying to compromise with her. Suddenly I heard a shattering sound, I turned to the right to see that my window was  smashed into pieces, bits of glass everywhere. 

My eyes widened "WHY DID YOU DO THAT? WHY ARE YOU RUINING MY HOUSE?" I screamed.

"It's okay Indi I didn't do that it was Lavira." Lavira said but it sounded like Karmin.

"Karmin?" Are you ok-" I was interrupted to Karmin's voice saying,

"LET ME GO BACK LAVIRA! I THINK YOUR TIME IS OVER!" Karmin's voice from Lavira's body said. 

"FINE BUT I"LL BE BACK! SEE YA INDI I HAVE BIG PLANS FOR YOU!" Lavira said but it was her voice this time. Then, the colors of Lavira's hair started to fade. The black-ness in Karmin's air started taking over and it started form the top. Her hands tensing up and the dark red faded as she got calmer. Her skin tone was back, her hair was back.

"KARMIN!" I squealed and ran up to hug her.

Karmin inhaled and replied "It's good to be back." She hugged me back.