//CHAPTER01\\

Begin.

He had a dream ,

to live happily ever after with the ones he loves .

____________

Sweat.

Sweat running down his face , slowly cascading from his forehead down to his sharp jaw , gently falling on the silky , milky white sheets .

Fear.

Fear running around in his mind , not wanting to leave him , taunting him and mocking him.

Fear taking over his heart , dominating every little inch of it. Chest heaving up and down with every breath he was taking , he moved his right hand above his heart and clenched the fabric of his shirt lightly , every fast heartbeat heard only by the darkness surrounding him.

That dream ... no .. that nightmare , so vivid , so ... real.

So real he wondered if right at this moment he was not yet in another dream.

He just shook his head violently left to right , as if trying to shake away the nightmare and to dissmiss the very thought of it. He proceeded to slap himself across the face , leaving a very visible red mark along with a slight stinging.

He winced slightly at the pain , then released a long sigh of relief after realizing that he was fully awake.

Suddenly , he had the urge to drink water , this whole experience made his throat dry.

He threw the covers to the side and got up , the contact of his bare feet with the cold floor made shivers run up his spine.

He tried to walk quietly past his mother's room and down the steps as not to wake her up , each footstep making a light thumping.

Entering the kitchen , he served himself a glass of water , halfway through it , he felt like being watched.

With a lazy look , he turned his gaze to the window , where he could clearly see the moon shining , but also , he saw a man standing outside , the only visible thing in him were his ruby red , glowing eyes.

Startled , he choked on his water , he quickly turned his head back to the window to confirm what he saw , but the mysterious person had already dissapeared.

Tehyung's eyes were so wide , you'd almost think his eyeballs would pop out any moment from their sockets. He shook his head violently. 'Maybe it was just my imagination ...' He thought. After all he just had a nightmare and since Taehyung was the easily scared and very imaginary person , it was no surprise. He just shrugged it off and lightly laughed at how silly he could be . 

But he could've sworn that there was someone. Little did he know , there actually was someone watching him.

Feeling a bit paranoid , he made a mad dash up to his room. Entering his room he did not botherto get close to his bed , instead , when he was at least three meters away , he jumped on his bed, afraid that something might grab onto his ankle.

Who knew that a twenty-one year old man would still believe in the BoogeyMan ?

____________

His happy and quite life took a dark turn ,

And thus ,

His nightmare will begin.

♠ ________________________ ♠

Aiiish .. that took longer then I thought.

Hopefully ya'll will like it , cauz holy shiet it's not easy.

As always , the updates are gonna be slow .. or maybe not , depends on my mood.

Sweg out.