A

~time skip : date~
~Hwayoung's POV~
The date location was at the mall.

I was so excited to go on a date with Yuta since we never go on any, just cuddle sessions and movies at home most of the time.

It was already 4:30 and the date was at 6. Time to get ready.

I chose something loose to wear since it was just the mall. I chose a pair of jeans and a blouse, some nikes and a blush colored purse.

I put on light make up and went out to see Yuta already ready to go sitting on the couch.

"You look cute." He said to me. He's always been so straight forward.

"Thanks. Wanna go early?" I asked since it was only now 5 at the time.

"Yeah, we can grab dinner too." He said.

He led me out the door and shut the apartment up.

We drove in his car to the mall.

"I'm still surprised that you know how to drive." I teased him.

"Of course I remember. I'm starting to remember many things, so get ready for more dates to come." He said as he winked at me.

We arrived at the mall and we first went to get food.

Of course pizza was Yuta's choice though I wanted burgers but either is really fine.

He brought out the pizza to our table and sat down as well.

"Let's eat!" He said and smiled. I went to grab a slice of pizza but his hand went to the same slice and bumped into each other.

"Uh sorry." I said and blushed. It wasn't everyday I was flustered by the movement of my boyfriend.

We finished up the pizza and went on a walk around the mall.

"A carousel! Let's go!" He said and yanked me toward it. We rode it for about 10 minutes since he wouldn't get off of it.

"Let's go over here." He pointed to a house in the back of the mall.

It was labeled 'haunted house' which I thought was the worst idea ever.

"Uh Yuta n-no thanks." I said. Being dead scared of this stuff made me walk away from it immediately.

"Come on! It'll be fun!" He said and dragged me into the house.

He turned the handle of the door as it creaked. I could already feel the aura of dead things.

We entered the house. It was dimly lit by a green lateen hanging off the wall.

I held onto his hand for dear life. I wanted to get out as soon as possible.

I opened my phone for a light as Yuta let go of my hand to grab something from his pocket.

I turned on the flashlight on my phone and looked around the house.

There were webs and old wood all around. But that's when I realized Yuta disappeared.

"Yuta? Yuta?! Where are you?!" I yelled through the house. I was dead scared.

I saw the exit of the house and headed towards it. I was about to leave the house when I had to make a choice.

Abandon my boyfriend or go look for him.

And the obvious answer was to go look for him. (A/n: I shoulda chose the other choice)

I turned around and went around in the house to look for him.

I shouted his name a couple of times and my voice echoed back.

"Boo!" He came out from behind a wall and grabbed my wrist.

I screamed for dead life only to be angry at the end.

"Yuta! I was so worried!" I turned to him and yelled no longer afraid but just mad.

"Sorry! But I really wanted to scare you." He smiled at me making me roll my eyes at his adorable smile.

We finally exited the house and I felt at ease. In my mind the whole time was 'don't ever go into a haunted house ever again'.

We walked around the mall just a little while more.

Then decided to head back home.

We hopped in the car and he drove off.

"I have a little surprise." He said as he drove past our apartment complex.

"Surprise?" I questioned. He drove to the park near by. He got out of the car and brought it a basket.

"Picnic!" He said and grabbed my hand and ran to the grass.

We sat down on the blanket and started to eat some of the food he apparently prepared without me knowing.

At the end we both laid down on the blanket and watched the stars. It was perfect.

"Isn't it great?" He asked while turning over to face me.

"It's wonderful." I replied. He caresses my cheek as I stared into his glowing orbs once more.

He slowly sat up and I did too.

We stared at each other continuously, it didn't end.

He leaned in closer again and his lips brushed against mine.

I leaned in and he deepened the kiss. It was the best date I've ever been on with him.

We laid back down on the blanket as I laid on his arm. The moment was perfect and my heart beat continuously went up. He made my heart flutter and I loved it.

"Jagiya?" He asked.

"Hmm?" I answered.

"Will you go with me?" I looked at him confused.

"Ever since I lost my memory, we were technically dating already. But I just thought it was right to ask you again." He said.

"Of course I will go out with you. Why do you think I told you I love you?" I said and smiled.

  Everything is perfect at this moment. Love was in the air, and I loved it.

-word count: 945