B

~ Yuta's POV~
     I woke up laying down and looking up to a white ceiling.

"Where am I?" I started to get up as I saw i was laying on a hospital bed.

"Are you ok? Yuta! Say something!" I looked over to see a girl who I barely recognized.

"What happened?" I scratched my head.

"You had a breathing concussion. Are you ok now?" She asked me.

"Breathing concussion? I feel fine." I responded. "Well maybe cuz you've been sleeping for 3 days." She said.

"W-who are you?" I asked her. I had a no idea who she was, but she was attractive in my eyes.

"Yuta. I'm Hwayoung. Your girlfriend? Yuta stop playing around." She said.

What was she talking about? "What do you mean. I don't remember you." I said truthfully.

"Y-you don't remember?" She said as tears built up in her eyes. The concussion was probably serious.

"When you fell you probably hit something. Y-you probably--" I cut her off.

"It's ok. Whatever happened I'm glad you're here now. And even though I don't remember I'll still keep being your boyfriend. I'll just, learn to love you again." I told her as she came over and hugged me.

I was already falling in love with her and it was quick. She cried in my arms as I was still laying down on the hospital bed.

"I'm sorry." I whispered in her ear. She was still crying. She must've loved me so much.

"It's ok. I'll just--we'll do all the memories again. I don't mind. It's just, we've been dating for a year already." She said.

"We'll do it again. All of it. It's alright because I'm already in love with you all over again. Just breathe." I told her as she smiled.

"Typical Nakamoto Yuta. Just be careful next time. I don't want you losing your memory again." She said as she stood up.

"Let's do it all again after I'm better in a day or two." I said as I gave her a healing smile.

"Let's do it." She smiled back.

Was I this in love with her before I lost my memory?

-word count: 355