Character Q&A!

So im going to do a character Q&A! I was planning on doing this for my Mark story but let's just do it on here!

Author: This question is for Yuta.
What were you thinking when you brought that girl home??

Kanseol: first my name is Kanseol. ANNDDD I still want to be with you Yuta oppa!!! I love the smell of your hair!!

Yuta: well I wasn't thinking when I brought that brat home. I just thought I could get rid of her but it went in a totally different direction.

Author: that's interesting and I totally didn't know that (not) ok next question. This ones for Doyoung.
Why did you ask Yuta to go with you so badly even though he was already dating? Were you that desperate?

Seoji: Desperate for what?

Doyoung: Umm well. I really just wanted to go on a date with just Seoji, but I didn't want it to be awkward so I asked Hyung to go with me. And no I was not desperate.

Yuta: Yea you were I could hear it in your voice when you called me.

Seoji: I still don't know what you're desperate for!!

Author: Desperate to date you Seoji. Ok next question. This one is for Hwayoung.
How did it feel like when your boyfriend couldn't remember anything? How bout the second time he pretended not to remember anything?

Hwayoung: Well first I was just crying everyday until like a week after in my bed.

Yuta: you were crying?!! Omygash why didn't you tell me?!!!

Hwayoung: because it wasn't a big deal. But anyway, it felt like I lost someone in my life. And the second time, I still wanna kill him for that.

Kanseol: Wait, you guys are dating? You never told me this Yuta oppa!!

Author: Kanseol, you already said that in like the fourth or fifth chapter. Or the only time you come up in the story.

Kanseol: Author-nim!!! I didn't know though! He never told me!

Author: alright next question. This is for Yuta.
What is your breathing condition specifically?

Yuta: Well it's kinda a disease. It's called chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. It's a category for breathing disorders, but I have lung problems and asthma.

Hwayoung: We are trying to figure out how to cure him. He faints if he doesn't get enough sleep too.

Author: This goes to Seoji.
Do you like Doyoung oppa back?

Seoji: Well.. yes I do. And don't call him oppa he's my oppa Author-nim.

Author: I wasn't even calling him oppa. It was in the question.

Doyoung: Wait you like me back???

Seoji: Yeah why do you think I went on a date with you?

Author: ok let's do another question cause I don't wanna end it on this conversation. This ones for Kanseol..

Kanseol: Yes! Me!!!

Author: What made you like Yuta so much? And why did you start kissing him?

Kanseol: Can you be more specific I've kissed him plenty of times.

Hwayoung: What?! Yuta!

Yuta: I swear!! She's making things up again!!

Author: You only kissed him when he took you back to his apartment in that one chapter ONCE. You were never in the story again.