PLAYFUL KISS (A Harry Styles fan fiction/Imagine)

You and Harry were assigned to be partners for your Science project. Then, you decided to do it in your house. It is late afternoon so you feel sleepy. Unfortunately, you didn’t notice that you fell asleep on your couch leaving Harry doing your experiment alone.

Suddenly, you feel something on your lips. The moment you open your eyes, you see Harry’s face so close to you. Dang, he is kissing you on your lips! You are very shock so you accidentally push him away. He falls on the floor with his butt. You see how his face turns to red. But with a little bit guilt on his face, he immediately grabs his bag and he starts to run away fast, embarrassed and terrified.

“Harry!!! Wait!!!” you shout as you try to stop him. He is already out of sight when you got the chance to follow him outside your house. Oh my! He is really a fast runner.

Three hours later…

After you make the situation cool and light, you decided to call him already on the phone. You are terribly worried about him.

Finally, after four rings he already answers your call.

You breathe first until words start to go out on your mouth. “Hello, Harry? Can we talk… personally? I’ll wait for you here in our house. Please?” You feel so nervous thinking that he will just ignore your favor.

Suddenly…

You hear him speak on the other line with his low husky voice. “Sure.”

You could still sense that he is not yet okay for what had happened about that “kiss incident”.

After a few minutes…

While you are patiently waiting for him outside, you notice his car stops in front of your house. You see him go out of it with a weary face. You wave at him smiling but he only gives you a weak smile.

You start to walk towards him. You are now facing each other. Then, you immediately put your arms around his neck to give him a one meaningful but long kiss. Until suddenly, you already feel his arms wrap around you waist. He is now kissing you back. His lips are so soft and it seems like you don’t want to let go of it anymore. Plus, you could hear your heart beating fast.

After that long kiss, you look at each other’s eye. You see how his hazel eyes sparkle and how red his face now. He winks at you and gives you a very sweet smile.

“I’m sorry for what happen-“ you stop him midsentence by kissing his nose.

You whisper on him while your bodies still close to each other. “I love you Mr. Harry Edward Styles!! I love you forever!”

“I love you too babe. I love you for years. I’m so sorry my-“ You stop midsentence again by giving him a warm hug and you give him a seductive whisper. “Just kiss me.”

You hear Harry giggle. You look him straight to his eyes as he starts to pull his lips against yours. This time, it is now a hot and intimate kiss. You could feel his love and affection through his soft lips.