Asuna

Asuna was scared of going through it all again. Her and Kirito had been through so much already, stared death in the face so many times, fought together and watched many comrades die. Now because of the evil man known as Akihiko Kayaba, they will have to risk their lives all over again, reach floors which seemed impossible to reach the first time and save many lives on the way. Kirito saved all of them against The Gleam Eyes when Asuna and Klein  foolishly rushed in to save the idiots in The Liberation Army. The Liberation Army mainly stays on floor 1 because they are too scared to face real combat. On floor 1, they marched around acting high-and-mighty collecting taxes to spend on their own gear and beer. They rushed in because their leader felt insulted when Kirito told them they should turn back after his men were exhausted. So Asuna rushed in to save a man not realizing how powerful The Gleam Eyes was so Kirito rushed in to save her and Klein wasn't the kind of person to stand back and watch his friends fight so he rushed in as well. Asuna was hit and fell to the ground and Klein tried to save people who were from The Liberation Army. When Asuna got back up she did the same. Kirito was left fighting the 74th boss, the most powerful boss so far, The Gleam Eyes all on his own. Kirito was very OP however he was no match at this rate. He soon realized the only way to beat The Gleam Eyes and save Asuna was to let his super-secret dual wielding skill be known. He asked for a mere 10 seconds to keep him off of him and Asuna and Klein gave it to him. As Asuna and Klein fell back, Kirito ran into battle with two swords. Asuna and Klein stood back and watched in amazement as Kirito fought The Gleam Eyes using 2 swords and moving so fast they could barely see it. He passed out and they rushed over to see if he would be ok. He survived the battle against The Gleam Eyes all on his own. Then in a flash of light it all started again everyone is on floor 1 and they had 3853 people that were new. They called themselves demigods and Kirito did what you would expect him to do. He walked over to the group that looked at the toughest of although they were all about 16 and started making friends and jokes. Such a Kirito thing to do. The players got the speech the same as last time from the creepy red figure who called himself Akihiko Kayaba. He added some stuff to the end but Asuna was in such a shock that she did not understand the rest. Asuna, Kirito, Agil, Lizbeth, Klein, and the group of demigods rushed off to get lower level monster- kills for XP.