How you meet

You meet dexter while he was killing your parents
.
.
.
Want me to go into detail? Fine.
(Third Person POV)
(Y/N) was walking home from (school/work) with her best friend (f/n), as they were talking and walking (f/n) had to split off so that left (Y/N) to walk by herself. See (Y/N) was not fond of walking in the dark alone, she wasn't scared just....afraid of what's in the dark. On the news it said that people were found dead in there homes and ironically she lived right next to them, pretty stupid right? All the police had for evidence was the blood writing on the wall saying "You drove me insane, now it's your turn" and the bodies killed with there hands on there head like they were hearing voices and Panicking. (Y/N) started to ponder this. These were people that she talked to frequently and they did admit they drove a boy to insanity but they said he was dead. She put two and two together...and relized that the killer was a vampire. So she ran home to go and meet this "vampire"
*time skip about 30 minutes brought by me eating cheesecake*
By the time (Y/N) walked in her house she saw a person who was in the middle of writing "you drove me insane, now it's your turn" and her parents/parent/guardian in the position like all the other murders. (Y/N) being the badass she was relized he was entirely a vampire Beacuse they were in the kitchen and it's clear that they were cooking something with garlic. (Y/N) grabbed a rolling pin and walked up beside the mysterious figure. She/He didn't hit them. Just took off there hood to find a boy.

The boy pulled his hood back up and looked down/up (Idk how tall you are

The boy pulled his hood back up and looked down/up (Idk how tall you are .-.) At (Y/N) "and who are you?" Said (Y/N) "I'm a person, what about you?" The figure replied "Ahaha so funny, But I'm not saying till you tell me your name and why you killed my parents/parent/guardian" (Y/N) raised the rolling pin "I won't say my name, but I killed your parents/parent/guardian Beacuse they also drove me to insanity and death. They were older then me, but hated my guts."(Y/N) remembered a story her parents/parent/guardian told Her/Him.

×x Flashback time x×

(Y/N) was playing on the ground with what looked like a block of wood. Her mother/father/guardian came in and showed her/him a picture of a man that looked like he was on the verge of tears "honey have you seen this...ugly picture or any that look like it?" "Nope!" (Y/N) smiled and the person sighed "good, if you see any let me know, okay?" "Kay" as they walked out the room, they dropped a photo of the man. With (Y/N) being the badass they are, they picked it up and hid it in there drawer. No one ever found it.

×x Flashback over x×

"Wait here" (Y/N) ran away and came back with a picture trying to breath "Is *gasp* this...you?" She held up the picture to him and waited for a response. "Yeah...Yeah that's me" "cool your name is dexter""....no its not" "lies, the inernet has your yearbook photos, and also it's kinda on your Katana" (Y/N) pointed to the Katana in his hand. "So you could have not had a Flashback" "how did you know I wa-""shush....You know what I'm gonna let you live, you did nothing wrong." He walked away to the window and was about to jump out "and your too cute to kill" he jumped out the window and (Y/N)? Well she walked out the house and called the police. Not telling them about dexter, just about how her people are dead

I AM SO SORRY FOR MY SINS, I MUST DO THIS THO...AND I RAN OUT OF MACAROONS .-.