Constricted..

*Kinsley's POV*

I sat in front of the mirror staring at my messy hair, and the dark circles under eyes, I exhale deeply blowing a strand of hair from my face. I lean down toward the sink, turn on the cold water and bow my head down splashing my face to wake me up. I clicked on my phone as I patted down my cheeks.

"5 o'clock, fuck I'm gonna be late opening." I rushed as I brushed my hair and put it up in a messy bun.

I didn't bother with any makeup, I put on my white pants and black v-neck.

Rushing to the door I grabbed my brown hand bag and slipped on my converse.

Speeding out of the underground parking of the apartment building I rushed to the cafe.

I set up the machines and wiped the tables down before finally switching on the open sign at six-thirty.

A few regulars passed through like usual. At nine o'clock Teegan walked in smiling brightly at me.

"Hey Kin, how's it been?" He wraps his apron around his waist and then washes his hands.

"Slow, but lunch hour is coming up." I took a step to the side so he could clock in.

"True, but that's why I'm here. " He kisses my temple and walks to the kitchen.

I heard the jingle from the door and looked up from the register. An elderly women walked in shivering from the cold.

"Hello ma'am, how's your day going?" I plastered my face with the fake smile I've become a pro at.

"Lovely, besides this horrible weather." She stood at the counter looking up at the menu.

"I've never been here, what do you recommend?"

"Oh well personally my favorite is the snickers mocha." I point to the menu.

"Okay then medium of that, and a blueberry muffin please."

"Oh course." I clicked in the register the total.

"That'll be a total of five dollars."

She nodded and dug through her purse, pulling out a five dollar bill and placed a few extra dollars in the tip jar.

I started on her cup, Teegan came out just in time to take over the register.

I continued making the coffee and as I was finishing the cup I felt an indescribable shock pass through my body, I dropped the cup that was in my hand and stared at my hands for a couple seconds in complete confusion.

Someone entered the cafe and the sudden noise broke me from my trance. I bend down and carefully clean up the mess and as I stand up I hear the chef call out that some ones food is done. I walked up to the counter and grabbed a basket with a turkey sandwich.

I looked at the table number on the receipt and turned around to look for it.

Suddenly I dropped to the ground and hid under the counter because at the table I'm met with a beautiful face and an intense stare.

"Kin? Are you okay?" Teegan bent down to my height.

"Uh yeah, um the guy at table 5 can you um take his order to him?" I mumble pushing the basket into his hands.

"Yeah, do you know him? Has he hurt you?" He rambled.

"No no, he's um attractive, like really really attractive and I don't want to make a fool out of myself."

He nodded and chuckled a little as he stood back up, I peaked over the counter and watched Teegan take his order to him. He looked to have thanked him, he took a bite of his food and then looked up and met my eyes causing me to quickly duck back down.