chapter 7

In he morning when Jeff woke up he tried cuddling Ben. Only to find HE WAS GONE. Jeff went into a panic (at the disco) and started to run around the room to find him but he couldn't. Jeff went out the room and started searching the whole mansion. Everyone that asked what he was doing, he stabbed and continued searching. He spent the longest time searching. Jeff began to fear that Ben didn't like him anymore and left. After searching and searching and searching, Jeff went back to his room. What he found in his room was ben tied up in ribbon and a note that said 'to: Jeff, from: everyone'. Jeff went over to Ben and untied him. "Thanks Jeff" Ben said. Jeff started laughing really hard dying "Christmas was yesterday" Jeff said in between laughs. Jeff hugged Ben and kissed him. "You had me look for you all day" Jeff said. "It's not my fault everyone else took me and did it" Ben said. "I know" Jeff said. And they went out to eat food while everyone who got stabbed was being fixed up by Slenderman​. "I thought you left me" Jeff said while tearing up. "No I would never leave you Jeff" Ben said trying to cheer up Jeff. "Ok good because I love you to much for you to leave me" Jeff said. "And I love you to much to leave you" Ben said. They both kissed again and continued eating food.