Chapter 9

Later Ben woke up tied to a chair. The room was dark and he couldn't see. "I see your awake" said toby. "T-toby is that you?" Ben asked. Toby went over to Ben  and sat on his lap. "Yes my precious ben" Toby said. "L-let me g-go toby" Ben said. "No I don't wanna, I wanna have fun with you" Toby said, then Toby licked Bens cheek. Ben shivered at the contact. Toby then kissed Ben and forced his tongue in Ben's mouth swirling their tongues around. Ben tried pulling away but he couldn't because Toby wouldn't let him. They kissed until they both needed air so they parted for air with a string of saliva connecting them."Toby please stop and let me go" Ben pleaded. "No your mine now and your not leaving" Toby said with a devilish smirk. Toby then started kissing and licking Ben's neck and found his sweet spot quikly and started abusing it by kissing, sucking, and licking it. Ben tried to hold back his moans. Toby then slipped his hands up Ben's shirt and started playing with his nipple still abusing Ben's sweet spot on his neck. Ben couldn't hold back and he started moaning. They were then interrupted by tobys phone ringing. Tony's stopped and the spot on Ben's neck had a purple hickey​. Toby got up and answered his phone. After Toby was done with his phonecall he untied Ben and put a chain around his ankle so he can't leave and get out. "I have to go but I'll be back and you can't get out" Toby said then he left. Ben tried getting the chain off but he couldn't get it off so then he wondered around in the cabin to and he found a bedroom and felt really tired. Ben got on the Ben and fell asleep.