Chapter 16

For a while Jeff and Ben were sad over their missing child. It was hard for them to move in because they couldn't move on. They continued to raise Tyler. Later they even had a baby girl, her name was Marilyn ( @-Wxffles- for the name ). They happily raised their children though sometimes sad over Jazz. By the time Marilyn was born Tyler was 1. The two got along well and stuck with each other. While growing up they would sometimes run into a boy while playing out in the Forrest. They never really knew much about him and didn't even know his name so they would call him jack. No one knew who jack was so whenever Marilyn or Tyler would mention him to anyone they would be confused or brush them off. By the time Tyler was 17 and Marylin was 16 they would see even less of Jack they hadn't seen him for about a year for some reason. Marilyn would try to go on dates with children of the other Creepypasta's and if anything went wrong Tyler would be there to protect her. Tyler was never really interested in anyone but the other girls seem to be very interested in him. They would constantly try to seduce him and other things but he would brush them off. Can't really blame him since he was really handsome. One day he was watching tv really late at night while everyone was asleep when he suddenly heard some tapping on a window he got up to look for it when suddenly he was grabbed and blindfolded. He put up and fight and was doing well when suddenly he had a clothe over his mouth and everything went black.