Chapter 5

Sebastian's POV:

When I heard the maid say go I was thinking that I should go easy on her. But before I could decide on whether I should or not Ayame came charging towards me. I guess I just have go with the flow and follow my masters orders.

Ayame: "You are going to wish you never asked to vs me!"

Sebastian: "Are you sure about that because I don't think you know that I am one Hell Of a Butler."

(A/N: hehehe I had to put it in it is  basically his catchphrase)

I saw Ayame roll her eyes. I guess she is not the type who gives in easily.

No ones POV:
Ayame did a flying kick towards Sebastian, her entire body flexed out to create more force. Sebastian dodged the kick and Ayame noticed so she changed her position and landed perfectly on the ground. Sebastian then charged at her with ease. Luckily Ayame dodged the attack and grabbed his hand and threw him to the ground. Sebastian then pulled Ayame from the floor and she fell on top of him. He then flipped both of them so that he ended up hovering over her.

Sebastian's POV:
I looked to see myself being thrown to the floor by Ayame so as fast as I could I held her arm and she fell on top of me. As I looked at her face I saw her slightly blushing. I smirked and flipped us both so that I was hovering over her. I saw her entire face was red as a tomato, hehehehe I guess I found her weakness I started coming in close to make her feel like I was going to kiss her even though I was not. I came in so close that I could feel her big breaths inhaling and exhaling. What I didn't expect to happen was that she punched my stomach and ran away from my grip and then I ran up to her because I was so angry and all of a sudden we both tripped. I felt a soft presence on my lips as we fell to the floor again I opened my eyes to  see that the warm sweet presence on my lips was Ayame lips. I laid there frozen processing everything my lips still pressed to Ayame's  I finally got back to my senses and we both got up. I guess she isn't the only one blushing now.

Ayame's POV:

I was blushing like crazy. Who couldn't he was literary hovering over me leaning in so close that I could feel his hot breath against my face. But as always I reflected it and accidentally punched him in the stomach. I thought to myself this is my chance I ran for it, but it looks like he was really angry. He reached up to me and we both tripped. I closed my eyes because I did not want to see what is happening, until I felt something thing warm on my lips, for some reason it felt reassuring. I felt my body hit the ground, but the warm presence on lips were still there. I opened my eyes and saw Sebastian right in front of me with his lips on mine wide eyed. I was frozen still trying to process what was happening, my lips still on his. I got back to my senses and stood up same as him. I saw him blushing for the first time. And ten it came to me ............
I KISSED SEBASTIAN!!!!!!!!!!

___________________________
Authors note
Sorry for the short chapter I was busy with projects and my birthday is coming up sooo yea! But I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please make sure you vote! Also sorry if there is some grammatical error. I am free to any suggestions that you have so feel free to tell me! Byeeeeee😁✌🏽😁✌🏽