Chapter 13

Ayame's POV:

I didn't expect my wish to actually come true. Who knew this would actually work. I could tell that Haruhi felt the same way too because she looked a bit startled. I was going to say something, but Haruhi cut me off.

Haruhi: "We should quickly get Ciel back to the manor, so that he doesn't get even worse than he already is."

Sebastian: "I agree with you on that, let's go shall we."

Ayame: " Uh, yeah sure let's go."

I was kind of surprised, Haruhi seemed to act like nothing happened, she acted like we never left the story. Anyway enough of that, we got Ciel to the manor quickly and called the maid to get medicine to treat his wounds, while Haruhi and I went and helped to stop the bleeding. When the maid arrived, she gave us the medicine and we quickly put the ointment on his wounds and tried our very best to get him to his room safely. Once we set him down on the bed, Haruhi left to go get some water for Ciel to drink for the meantime. After we were done Sebastian told us that we could take a break and relax a bit.

Haruhi: "Are you coming Ayame?"

Ayame: "Oh, I actually want to relax alone this time. It is nothing personal, but I am just not in the mood for company. You can go ahead though."

Haruhi: "Oh, okay then Ayame. I will get going. If you need me you know where I will be."

Ayame; "Yeah, okay bye!"

Haruhi: "Bye!"

I wanted to be alone, so I went to the garden to sit. I couldn't help, but think about what Haruhi said about Kaoru. I still didn't believe that he likes me. Why would he like somebody like me? I mean most boys like girls who act like, you know a girl. And all the boys at school have only seen my tomboy side. They have never seen my girly side only Haruhi has. Also, Haruhi and I know that the twins always turn down girls who confess. So then why does Kaoru like me? I just don't get it. And now I am in the Host club because of Haruhi and Kaoru. Why does all of this have to happen to me? Even being in Black Butler makes me question that. Why is this happening? How do I know this is not real? What is going on with me? Urg I wish I could talk to Haruhi about this, but I can't. This is something that I just can't talk to her about.

Sebastian: "Are you okay Ayame? You look a bit down. Would you like to talk about it?"

Ayame: "Oh, Sebastian I didn't see you there! Ha ha ha. Um I am fine, why wouldn't I be."

Sebastian: "I had a feeling that is all. I know you aren't fine, so tell me what is it?"

I don't what is it, but I actually told him everything and he listened. We talked for a long time. I can't believe I am saying this, but I actually am glad that Sebastian asked me what was wrong, I am glad that is wasn't Haruhi this time. I liked talking to him and I didn't expect him to have this side to him. I have never seen him act this way whenever I watched Black butler, so it was new for me. It was fun. But now I have to face reality and remember that he is not real. I don't want to, but it is true. All these characters are just from the books, they were never real people in my world and that is the truth. It is to bad, but what can I do. I know that at some point I will go back to my own world and realize that all of this is just a dream and that none of this is real. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't hear Haruhi calling from inside. I wonder what she wants. I guess for now I will just have to go along with my dream until the day I will wake and realize this is all fake, and just like that I rushed over to Haruhi and went inside.

Authors Note

Hey guys! Thank you for being patient with me. I know I took a long time to write and update this chapter, but I am glad you guys didn't spam me, well most of you. Anyway I also entered my book into the Wattys 2017 contest, I am so happy 💖😁. I am not getting my hopes high, but I am glad I am finally participating😍😘 Anyway make sure you guys vote on my chapters and comment too. Sorry if I had some grammatical error. I love you guys so much. Byeeee!

~Author-Nim✌🏻