To The Castle

(That's their hotel room.)

Ella's pov~
Its been a couple days since I woke up. I've patched things up with my brother. We're not that close yet because of the fact that I'm still hurt by him abusing me. But he's getting there.
I've been milliseconds away from slitting, or ripping my "sisters" throat out from the amout of shit she talks about me and my kids.
Im still ignoring Kaiden, that fucker keeps bothering me about taking him back no matter how many times i tell him that im happy with the way my life is with my new mate, children, and my pack.
But right now I'm currently getting my girls straped in their carseat-booster-things.

"Okay girls, do you have your seat belt on?"
"Yes, mommy." They said back.
"Okay, clothes, check, money check, kids check, Kaiden staring at me from behind che- WAIT WHAT?!?!"
I turn around so fast I think my neck almost broke.

"What do you want?" I said.
"Where are you going?" Kaiden said.
"Nunya" I said.
"Huh." he said
"NON OF YO DAMNED BUSINESS!!!" I said.
The twins started giggling. I just stood there looking at him process what I just said.
"I'm not even gonna ask." He replied.
For 10 minutes he kept yapping in my ear telling me how he wants me back, that he loves me, and how the pack is weak without me.
The whole time I'm looking at him lie; 'Hoe I don't give 3 fucks.'
Then it started to get really annoying to the point where I wanna fight this dude. FINALLY James came out of the house. "You ready to go?" he said.
"Yes, FINALLY. Let's go." I replied.

We got in the car and started driving out of the pack territory.
"OK Ella, it'll probably take us 4-5 days driving to get to the castle." James told me.
"Alright then, let's keep driving there now, but only stop for emergencies, food, and bathroom ok." I said.
"That's fine." he said

~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

James pov~

Its already been 2 days since we've been driving, and its already dark outside, and we stopped to get some gas. Ella was inside the gas station, getting the girls some drinks and some snacks for when we get hungry.

By the time she came out of the store the girls were already fast asleep.
So we left. We drive for 10 more miles and I noticed Ella was in the back cuddled up with the girls. I unconsciously smile. So I stop at a motel and rent a room for the night. Once I get the key, I go back to the car to wake up Ella. Once she's up I grab Naomie and she grabs Nicole and we go to our room. When we're in the room we put the girls on one bed and we go on the other.
Ella says, "I love you James, good night."
"Good night Ella. I love you too." and kiss her forehead. After a while of cuddling and watching the love of my life, I finally fell asleep.

A/N~
So I'm not dead. I just finally got off my lazy butt and decided to write the next chapter for you guys. So I'm very sorry I didn't update for almost 3 weeks, i believe. If longer than I'm so sorry. And I want to say thank you for voting, and commenting good things, because it honestly touches my heart and make me want to work harder for you guys. So thank you and have a nice day.